Failed Oct 2018 PE Construction , its not over until I win .

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wahsh

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I did not Pass the PE Exam (Construction) Oct 2018[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]AM=27[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]PM=21[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Message to NCEES representative(s) who monitor this forum [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I’m coming after this exam in April 2019,,, with an axe !![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I’ll be at the exam hall with my calculator + codes + personal notes (No CERM , No Reference books , No Solved Problems)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]show me your best punch!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]This is my 1st post in this forum, My 2nd post will be a screen shot of my April 2019 result showing that little green box.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]See you again in May 2019 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Out.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I did not Pass the PE Exam (Construction) Oct 2018[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]AM=27[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]PM=21[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Message to NCEES representative(s) who monitor this forum [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I’m coming after this exam in April 2019,,, with an axe !![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I’ll be at the exam hall with my calculator + codes + personal notes (No CERM , No Reference books , No Solved Problems)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]show me your best punch!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]This is my 1st post in this forum, My 2nd post will be a screen shot of my April 2019 result showing that little green box.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]See you again in May 2019 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Out.[/SIZE]
Guess you need to be IN now, cos people are seriously waiting for the return verdict.

That's a respectable morning score.  I think you were really close.  Did you run out of time?  If you had 3 or 4 more questions coming from the Estimating and Scheduling topics,  I think you would have passed.  Those are straight forward topics and don't even require references/resources.  You just need to be fast.  Good luck to ya!

bruce-lee-quotes.jpg
Estimating quantities and cost, temporary structures, and scheduling. You gave up a lot of points on those subjects. Work your weakness and pass. Good luck next time.

Back