ppi2pass with Kunal Patel

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lore23

Reaction score
Is it worth taking the ppi2pass class with Kunal Patel? He talks so slow, and I would like to know if is worth it listening to those lectures.

I took the ppi2pass enviro prep. and failed....most of what he covers was not applicable to last April’s enviro PE exam, in my opinion. I used EET civil/WRE prep and passed. Nazrul Islam with EET is orders of magnitude better that ppi2pass.....plus the binders you get with EET are worth their weight in gold.

I took the ppi2pass enviro prep. and failed....most of what he covers was not applicable to last April’s enviro PE exam, in my opinion. I used EET civil/WRE prep and passed. Nazrul Islam with EET is orders of magnitude better that ppi2pass.....plus the binders you get with EET are worth their weight in gold.
I did EET for enviro too! 

I also took SoPE. I think it is hard to suggest which class to take, because everyone learns differently. You will always find people who love a particular class, and those who hate the same class. It all depends on learning styles, and effort someone puts into the class. I think you can take any class and pass. Some classes may require a little more effort, outside of the lecture than others.

That being said, I loved SoPE. I thought the air section was not well covered. All other areas especially Water/Wastewater/Water Resources were well done in my opinion. 

If you take the PPI2Pass on-demand course, you can speed up the recordings (0.5x, 1x, 1.25x, 1.5x, 2x) to reduce the time of the lecture by decreasing pauses.

Back