• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Civil Breadth and Construction Depth Material

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tehparadox1

Reaction score
Please see the items I have for sale. I took the construction Depth of the Civil PE . I’m selling all the items cheap in hopes that it goes to good use and to help those who are struggling to pay for their study material. Prices do not include shipping . Please contact me for shipping price because some items are heavy and will cost extra. 

[SIZE=17pt]PE Civil Practice Problems - Lindburg 16th edition from PPI - $20[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]NCEES practice Exam- Construction , Structural, Geotechnical - $20 each[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]Six Minute Solutions , Construction Depth, 2nd edition ; Elaine Huang $20 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]PE Prepared Breadth Version A and Version B- $10 each version [/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]PE Prepared Construction Depth- $10 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]Mikes Civil PE Morning Exam - $15[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]Pass the Civil PE , 4th edition - $15[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]Construction Depth Practice Exam, Beth Lin Hartmann , 2nd edition $20[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]Construction Depth Practice Exam , 2nd edition Desantis -$15[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]Practice Exam for Civil PE-Goswami - $15[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]Civil Engineering Materials- Shan - $10[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]Standard Practice for Bracing  masonry walls , December 2012 - $10[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]Construction Planning and Methods - Peurifoy- $30[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]Estimating Construction Costs- Peurifoy - $15[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]Project Management for Engineering Construction- 3rd edition- Oberland - $20[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]CERM-15th Edition $50[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]OSHA 1926 paper copy- free [/SIZE]

Also , I would like to sell as much as possible to the same person, makes it easier for me. 

Another thing , almost all the items are in good condition. I’m leaving the tabs in the books for your use and all books will likely contain highlights and pencil markings. The CERM is in decent shape although the binding is starting to wear, but in usable shape 

Hi. I am taking the PE in geotech. Can I have the PE practice problems book? First in your list

Back