NY License Watch OCT 2018 Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Believing this will be the same long wait..........

The last license # I found was 100514 on 12/6

Yeah if it’s anything like last year we won’t have numbers till mid- end January..

Just looked, seemed like they added a few. 100528 new number. This will be my new homepage until that number is released. lol

Looks like they go in alphabetical order. I already see a coworker on the list. We both took and passed in October.

Just looked, seemed like they added a few. 100528 new number. This will be my new homepage until that number is released. lol
I didn't see this get assigned.  get an error when i search 100528, where do you see this?

Yeah up to "B" today. Looks like somewhat of alphabetical. Just means I have more time to wait down at "T".....oh well

I see up to 100552, they are in the "D"s.  Hmm, hopefully they move faster this time around!  

i check the numbers and add one and see who it is.  They appear to go in alphabetical order.  They're on C/D it appears

i check the numbers and add one and see who it is.  They appear to go in alphabetical order.  They're on C/D it appears
How're you able to check the number, though?  When I got to search the  database it says I need either the whole number (and I have no idea where the license numbers end) or a last name.  Again, just curious and I'm probably missing something really simple.  😂

Last license in database is 100566 as of 3:45pm Eastern on 12/10/18

52 licenses added today.  Pretty sure they are all reciprocity licenses.

Last license in database is 100566 as of 3:45pm Eastern on 12/10/18

52 licenses added today.  Pretty sure they are all reciprocity licenses.
My last name starts with a C, and I see my number when I search by last name. I guess I am officially a PE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back