NY License Watch OCT 2018 Exam - OCT 2018 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
a4u2fear

NY License Watch OCT 2018 Exam

Take off your shoes and make yourselves feel at home 'cause your gonna be here a while.

*paces cage* Even though I told people at work I'm not technically a PE yet, and need to wait for a license number, I've now been pulled into four other projects.  Jeeezus.

• Like 1

Just looked, seemed like they added a few. 100528 new number. This will be my new homepage until that number is released. lol

Looks like they go in alphabetical order. I already see a coworker on the list. We both took and passed in October.

12 minutes ago, chaosNJ said:

Looks like they go in alphabetical order. I already see a coworker on the list. We both took and passed in October.

his last name starts with an "A"?

33 minutes ago, Therm0Joe said:

Just looked, seemed like they added a few. 100528 new number. This will be my new homepage until that number is released. lol

I didn't see this get assigned.  get an error when i search 100528, where do you see this?

1 minute ago, a4u2fear said:

his last name starts with an "A"?

Yes. Looks like they are up to B now.

Yeah up to "B" today. Looks like somewhat of alphabetical. Just means I have more time to wait down at "T".....oh well

I have no ideas how you're able to see who is getting the license/by last name?  Info?  (Just because I'm working and can't really poke around on the NYS website).

i check the numbers and add one and see who it is.  They appear to go in alphabetical order.  They're on C/D it appears

6 minutes ago, a4u2fear said:

i check the numbers and add one and see who it is.  They appear to go in alphabetical order.  They're on C/D it appears

How're you able to check the number, though?  When I got to search the  database it says I need either the whole number (and I have no idea where the license numbers end) or a last name.  Again, just curious and I'm probably missing something really simple.  😂

1 hour ago, mikekal717 said:

Last license in database is 100566 as of 3:45pm Eastern on 12/10/18

52 licenses added today.  Pretty sure they are all reciprocity licenses.

What makes you think that?

8 hours ago, mikekal717 said:

Last license in database is 100566 as of 3:45pm Eastern on 12/10/18

52 licenses added today.  Pretty sure they are all reciprocity licenses.

My last name starts with a C, and I see my number when I search by last name. I guess I am officially a PE!

Edited by scotty_c3

Oooo joy!  Thanks for keeping the thread up to date, @a4u2fear!!!!  My last name starts with a "K", so who knows, maybe I'll get it today or tomorrow, hopefully!

1 minute ago, JayKay0914 said:

Oooo joy!  Thanks for keeping the thread up to date, @a4u2fear!!!!  My last name starts with a "K", so who knows, maybe I'll get it today or tomorrow, hopefully!

haha, me too, hopefully soon and same day

• Like 1

Ahhhhh!!!!  So jealous!  I guess I'll just have to keep adding one by one to the license numbers to await mine (so close, yet so far!!!!!).  Then starts the whole ordering a stamp and getting new business cards.