Thank you RBHeadge PE!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your welcome!  I'm glad I could help makes things a little less worse for everyone. I'd also like to thank the other vets for their help and guidance both this session and in the past.

I would encourage everyone to stick around and help the next group, or just stick around in general, we're a fun group.

Your welcome!  I'm glad I could help makes things a little less worse for everyone. I'd also like to thank the other vets for their help and guidance both this session and in the past.

I would encourage everyone to stick around and help the next group, or just stick around in general, we're a fun group.
Awesome, Sir! Looking forward to hanging around.

Tbh, watching the result release and reactions on live at this forum made me more nervous. But it was a thrilling (and fun) time. Thank you!

Just to add @RBHeadge PE , if you are ever in the Houston area, beers, whiskey, wine, tea, (anything that is your drink of choice) is on me!  Thank you for everything you did, I don't think I could have made it through this without you AND everyone else on this forum. Except for the vetted troll @knight1fox3 , you got me down a few times early on! It's all in good fun though.

Congratulations to everyone who passed and to those who didn't, keep your head up, you've all got this! There have been so many engineers in the past that have failed, came back, passed, and became PEs. If they can do it so can you!

Per what @matt267 PE has indicated, trolling is not allowed on this forum.
Trolling.jpg

Back