Whamageddon

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csb

Reaction score
HBnyXlT.jpg

https://www.whamageddon.com/

Anyone else doing this? I panicked at lunch today when I realized the restaurant was playing a pop Christmas playlist, but I escaped alive. 

Can I listen to it on Youtube just so I know what to watch out for?  I don't recognize it by name...

good to see you posting here.  Busy time of year between everyone wanting to wrap things up by the end of the year with the holidays thrown into the mix, but all is well. thanks

I don't think I've heard it... Probably helps that I am not listening to Christmas music on any regular basis. It's still Hannukah, anyway!

I have the Sirius/XM radio tuned to Ozzy's Boneyard so I should be pretty safe.  I just have to be quick on the preset button when I drive Mrs. Flyer's car since there's a better than average chance that it will be dialed to one of the holiday channels.

.. Harrison ford is a quarter jew, not too shabby!

^- which is probably my fav Christmas not Christmas song btw..

I don’t care I love all Christmas music. I have heard Wham’s song many times already so I’ve lost!  A Radio station here starts playing all Christmas music starting the day after Thanksgiving and goes to the day after Christmas. 

I don’t care I love all Christmas music. I have heard Wham’s song many times already so I’ve lost!  A Radio station here starts playing all Christmas music starting the day after Thanksgiving and goes to the day after Christmas. 
A radio station here switched to all Christmas music starting at noon the Monday before Thanksgiving...

I think XM fired up the Christmas music channels the day before Halloween.  Just about a month too early IMHO.

Don't go on a suicide mission- listen to the Taylor Swift version to stay safe. 
Didn't matter. Heard it in the car with my wife on Saturday.  She had it on an Xmas station and halfway through the song I asked her who sang the song currently playing. She said it was George Michael, to which I had to ask, "Before or After Wham! broke up?"

I then had to explain the concept of Whamegeddon and why I had lost...

Back