DC Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tehparadox1

Reaction score
I passed.....I think.  My name is up on the board's website with license number and I got an email that a physical license will be sent. So does that mean I passed? NCEES Website says still pending. 

Seems to me like a pretty clear indicator that you passed and are now a professional engineer. Congratulations!

Has anyone else received this? I guess I failed because I still haven't heard anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully they are just taking their time. But i got an email from the Board stating " 

Dear Applicant:

Congratulations! We have completed the review of your application and are pleased to inform you that it has been approved.  The physical license will be mailed out within 7 to 10 business days of this notification. Please ensure that your contact information is current in your license record." And my name appeared in the registry license lookup.  Did you check for your name? 

this is my second time taking it so I am really interested in seeing my diagnostic to see if I at least did better than last time. Congratulations to you by the way

Thanks cjcaro87, what depth did you take? Did you take a course? I paid for EET and took the Construction Depth.  

I also took construction, The first time I took it I took wre and took school of PE this time around I took construction and took ASCE review course. I felt like I had a better handle of the material this time around but looks like it wasn't good enough. 

Don't give up cjcaro87.  This was my 3rd time taking it. Honestly EET helped alot and I purchased the geotechnical engineers handbook and that handbook saved my life on a few questions. Even on the depth portion. 

I am definitely not giving up. Its just a bummer to have to go through the studying and wait phase again. I took a year off this last time but i think I will go for it again in April IDK if the year off played a role but I was pretty rust when I picked the books back up this time.

Yeah. I would suggest taking it in April.  Like you said, less rust and stuff is still fresh.  

I wonder way its taking so long however to release the results to everyone or at least give NCEES the ok to release results. when I took it in 2017 results came out the first day.

No idea why. Keep checking to make sure my name is in the license lookup (and it is), but my NCEES site still says pending . 

Just got the email notification for results.  Still Passed. Thank the Lord! Best of luck to those that didn't pass. Keep working hard

@tehparadox1 I passed!!!!!!!!!! I had convinced myself that I had failed from your post this morning. You cant believe the shock I got when I saw green on screen.

Back