Engineer Boards

​ ​ ​
Sign in to follow this  
tehparadox1

DC Results

I passed.....I think.  My name is up on the board's website with license number and I got an email that a physical license will be sent. So does that mean I passed? NCEES Website says still pending. 

photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif

Has anyone else received this? I guess I failed because I still haven't heard anything.

Edited by cjcaro87

Hopefully they are just taking their time. But i got an email from the Board stating " 

Dear Applicant:

Congratulations! We have completed the review of your application and are pleased to inform you that it has been approved.  The physical license will be mailed out within 7 to 10 business days of this notification. Please ensure that your contact information is current in your license record." And my name appeared in the registry license lookup.  Did you check for your name? 

this is my second time taking it so I am really interested in seeing my diagnostic to see if I at least did better than last time. Congratulations to you by the way

I also took construction, The first time I took it I took wre and took school of PE this time around I took construction and took ASCE review course. I felt like I had a better handle of the material this time around but looks like it wasn't good enough. 

Don't give up cjcaro87.  This was my 3rd time taking it. Honestly EET helped alot and I purchased the geotechnical engineers handbook and that handbook saved my life on a few questions. Even on the depth portion. 

I am definitely not giving up. Its just a bummer to have to go through the studying and wait phase again. I took a year off this last time but i think I will go for it again in April IDK if the year off played a role but I was pretty rust when I picked the books back up this time.

I wonder way its taking so long however to release the results to everyone or at least give NCEES the ok to release results. when I took it in 2017 results came out the first day.