April 2005 vs April 2006

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Knight

Silent Guardian
Reaction score
Hello there,

Looks like I was wrong. I told Ed, from New Orleans, that at least it will take 8 weeks for the results to come out. That is not right. I checked last years schedule for April and found out that some states received their scores by this time. The states are: AR, TX,FL, MT,LA,MI, DE, NH, WV, SC, GA, OK, VA, NM and CT.

Based on that, and knowing that this might make people angry at me, I say:

RESULTS WILL START TO COME OUT WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY.

Yes...that is tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. :claps:

If I am right, I will gain...nothing. If I am wrong, well, some people here will have a real reason to insult me...again. :brick:

:angry: As a clarification: I am doing this because I want to and this relaxes me a little bit. You can say this is for fun. I do not think I am better than anyone or something else. As a matter of fact I have failed twice so I have nothing to brag about. So if you don't like my posts...too bad. If you like them....good. But if not, leave me alone and don't insult me for nothing. :angry:

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!! ;guns;

If I am right, I will gain...nothing. If I am wrong, well, some people here will have a real reason to insult me...again. :brick:
I don't recall anyone over here insulting you Luis.

Over on the other, "mature" board, I remember people doing so.

But, I hope you're right on the tomorrow or Thursday guess. :beerchug

Luis,

If they are to come tomorrow or Thursday, all I can say is...

BRING IT ON!!! ;guns; :D

Ed

This board is way more relaxed. Luis, glad to have you on this board.

:tone:

Hello there Ed,

Sorry I misslead you my friend :unsure: . I wish you good luck, to you and everybody here and at the "other site". I am becoming very anxious, you know. That is why I keep myself posting when what I should do is keep my "fingers" shut.

Bottom line, tomorrow might be the great day for many of us. Once the first state reports is going to be an avalanche.

;guns; ;guns; BRING IT ON!!!!!! ;guns; ;guns;

:wel Good luck to you Luis! We will be waiting and watching :watch:

and trying not to loose our minds!

:???:

I don't know about you, but my productivity has been next to nil this past week.

now where is a toilet smiley???

Like this?

mf_Flush.gif

or this

mf_pain.gif

:lol: Where do you find these great smileys? I love them! By the way, no new engineers in GA yet.

2 people in my office took the exam last April and they alread had there results by now(I think they got them around April 6th or 7th)

And Louis you can go into you control panel and add the text "Bring it On" to your signature that way you wont have to type it every time.

Hopefully we will all get some news before the weekend..

You mean June 6 or 7 Road Guy, right?

The test this year was about a week later, so if you add a week onto results times, it makes it around now.

From what I heard from my state and other people's posts about their state or ELSES, it sounds like we are starting to get consistent answers that letters have been or will be mailed imminently.

I am not too sure how accurate a comparison from exam session to exam session is. For the April 2005 exam NC began recieving results around the 14th of June, well after several other states. For the October 2005 exan NC was one of the first states to recieve results.

It would seem like NCEES would send the results to the state board via FedEx the same daw they walk down the hall to ELSES. If that were the case we would all get the results about the same time. And why can't the results be transmitted via eamil of some FTP? That would cut at least two days out of the equation. For some of us that can be alot of money.

Another thing I don't understand is why the boards don't request a date that the exam results be recieved. They have to plan a board meeting around the results, and a delay or uncertinity of when the states recieve the results, schedule a board meeting around the board members, and finaly have a meeting just results in additional delays.

^ The odd thing is that from what my state told me, they didn't have to make an official motion to approve licenses at a PE Board business meeting.

I was told once she gets them she justs processes them and issues licenses.

^ The odd thing is that from what my state told me, they didn't have to make an official motion to approve licenses at a PE Board business meeting.
I was told once she gets them she justs processes them and issues licenses.
I heard the same

This wait is frackin killing me. :kick:

The thought of me working anymore problem sets and dropping more cash into the NCEES coffers...uuuuggghhh. :drunk:

This wait is frackin killing me. :kick: The thought of me working anymore problem sets and dropping more cash into the NCEES coffers...uuuuggghhh. :drunk:
I know whatcha mean.

And WELCOME!!!

Hey this is a great forum. No insults here. I havent posted much but I'll miss you guys after I get my scores back and never check this page again :rotfl:

Well thats not true, I'll see who passed and who will get to enjoy another

round of this torture in the Fall. :tone:

I think you guys are right that this is the week for the results. .

Back