Lost April 2018 test pencil - Anything about the PE Exam - Engineer Boards
Jump to content
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
jrod91

Lost April 2018 test pencil

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

I passed the Civil PE exam this past April but I managed to lose my pencil and I wanted to hang it with my certificate. By any chance, would anyone happen to have a spare pencil that they can sell me? I contacted NCEES but they got back to me saying that they don't carry extra pencils. I don't know of any other means to get an extra pencil. I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this post - I'm pretty new around here. 

 

As a side note, congrats to all of those who passed this October! I know the feeling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ptatohed might have some resources

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

also, congrats on your pass!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, jrod91 said:

Hello everyone,

I passed the Civil PE exam this past April but I managed to lose my pencil and I wanted to hang it with my certificate. By any chance, would anyone happen to have a spare pencil that they can sell me? I contacted NCEES but they got back to me saying that they don't carry extra pencils. I don't know of any other means to get an extra pencil. I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this post - I'm pretty new around here. 

 

As a side note, congrats to all of those who passed this October! I know the feeling. 

I had mine taken away from me at the end of the test by a proctor, so I reached out to the test administrative company, Castle Worldwide, through Email and they sent me three of them (one new and two used).  I wound up framing the new one with my state issued parchment certificate.

You could reach out to Castle, but if you can't get any from them send me a private Email (through EB) and I will mail you one of the two extra I have.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn’t pass the April 2018 but I did pass October 2018. I can part with this pencil for a small price. Your first born! (Just kidding) if you still want it you can direct message me and we can start the process :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, NewbPE said:

I didn’t pass the April 2018 but I did pass October 2018. I can part with this pencil for a small price. Your first born! (Just kidding) if you still want it you can direct message me and we can start the process :)

The April 2018 pencil and the October 2018 pencil are completely different. And the October 2018 wouldn't hold the same significance as the April 2018 one.


I do have 2 April 2018 pencils and I will part with them if you would like them @jrod91. I strongly dislike the April 2018 design and was happy they didn't use something similar for October 2018.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2018 at 9:25 AM, LyceeFruit said:

The April 2018 pencil and the October 2018 pencil are completely different. And the October 2018 wouldn't hold the same significance as the April 2018 one.


I do have 2 April 2018 pencils and I will part with them if you would like them @jrod91. I strongly dislike the April 2018 design and was happy they didn't use something similar for October 2018.

 

On 12/12/2018 at 2:09 PM, NewbPE said:

I didn’t pass the April 2018 but I did pass October 2018. I can part with this pencil for a small price. Your first born! (Just kidding) if you still want it you can direct message me and we can start the process :)

Lycee and Newb,

 

Thank you guys for the replies. However, Computer-Engineer was able to hook it up for me and sent me an extra pencil already. But I appreciate the gesture :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2018 at 3:09 PM, NewbPE said:

I didn’t pass the April 2018 but I did pass October 2018. I can part with this pencil for a small price. Your first born! (Just kidding) if you still want it you can direct message me and we can start the process :)

Please, I need the october pencil because i lose mine too!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2018 at 8:58 AM, tj_PE said:

@ptatohed might have some resources

Sorry, I have not been able to acquire a pencil for the last 4 or so exam cycles.  :(  

Congrats jrod.  

 

  • fudgey 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ptatohed said:

Sorry, I have not been able to acquire a pencil for the last 4 or so exam cycles.  :(  

Congrats jrod.  

 

I'm going to be sitting for at least the next 2 cycles. I'll try to grab a bunch of extras on my way out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, tj_PE said:

I'm going to be sitting for at least the next 2 cycles. I'll try to grab a bunch of extras on my way out.

tj.............. I love you.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2019 at 12:36 AM, ptatohed said:

tj.............. I love you.  

Dude look 

20190405_175934.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, RBHeadge PE said:

First:

 giphy.gif

Second:

How'd you get so many pencils?

I was in the back corner of the huge hall for my exam. I swiped them as I walked out (the ones people had just left on the tables) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Then my friends got into it too and grabbed some for me loll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tj_PE said:

I was in the back corner of the huge hall for my exam. I swiped them as I walked out (the ones people had just left on the tables) 

I thought you passed already. Did you take SE yesterday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, tj_PE said:

Dude look 

20190405_175934.jpg

Dude!  You are THE WOMAN!  NICE!!!!!  :D  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RBHeadge PE said:

I thought you passed already. Did you take SE yesterday?

Unfortunately yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Road Guy said:


Can you leave one for me at Caesar’s next week?

I will totally try! This could be fun! Put it somewhere Noone would clean it away! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ptatohed said:

Dude!  You are THE WOMAN!  NICE!!!!!  :D  

Gimme your info and I'll properly stalk you / mail you one

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2019 at 8:38 PM, tj_PE said:

Gimme your info and I'll properly stalk you / mail you one

Are you serious?!  :D  Thank you so much tj!  Really appreciate it!  I'll send you a pm.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...