Lost April 2018 test pencil

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrod91

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I passed the Civil PE exam this past April but I managed to lose my pencil and I wanted to hang it with my certificate. By any chance, would anyone happen to have a spare pencil that they can sell me? I contacted NCEES but they got back to me saying that they don't carry extra pencils. I don't know of any other means to get an extra pencil. I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this post - I'm pretty new around here. 

As a side note, congrats to all of those who passed this October! I know the feeling. 

Hello everyone,

I passed the Civil PE exam this past April but I managed to lose my pencil and I wanted to hang it with my certificate. By any chance, would anyone happen to have a spare pencil that they can sell me? I contacted NCEES but they got back to me saying that they don't carry extra pencils. I don't know of any other means to get an extra pencil. I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this post - I'm pretty new around here. 

As a side note, congrats to all of those who passed this October! I know the feeling. 
I had mine taken away from me at the end of the test by a proctor, so I reached out to the test administrative company, Castle Worldwide, through Email and they sent me three of them (one new and two used).  I wound up framing the new one with my state issued parchment certificate.

You could reach out to Castle, but if you can't get any from them send me a private Email (through EB) and I will mail you one of the two extra I have.

I didn’t pass the April 2018 but I did pass October 2018. I can part with this pencil for a small price. Your first born! (Just kidding) if you still want it you can direct message me and we can start the process :)

I didn’t pass the April 2018 but I did pass October 2018. I can part with this pencil for a small price. Your first born! (Just kidding) if you still want it you can direct message me and we can start the process :)
The April 2018 pencil and the October 2018 pencil are completely different. And the October 2018 wouldn't hold the same significance as the April 2018 one.

I do have 2 April 2018 pencils and I will part with them if you would like them @jrod91. I strongly dislike the April 2018 design and was happy they didn't use something similar for October 2018.

The April 2018 pencil and the October 2018 pencil are completely different. And the October 2018 wouldn't hold the same significance as the April 2018 one.

I do have 2 April 2018 pencils and I will part with them if you would like them @jrod91. I strongly dislike the April 2018 design and was happy they didn't use something similar for October 2018.

Lycee and Newb,

Thank you guys for the replies. However, Computer-Engineer was able to hook it up for me and sent me an extra pencil already. But I appreciate the gesture :)

Please, I need the october pencil because i lose mine too!!

Sorry, I have not been able to acquire a pencil for the last 4 or so exam cycles.  :(   

Congrats jrod.  
I'm going to be sitting for at least the next 2 cycles. I'll try to grab a bunch of extras on my way out.

First:

giphy.gif

Second:

How'd you get so many pencils?

Then my friends got into it too and grabbed some for me loll

Back