Connecticut Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone call DCP to make sure they are even aware results are in? lol

And that they are one of the last states.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I called this morning, Barbara had set up a voicemail saying she will be om vacation till 30th 🙄

I called this morning, Barbara had set up a voicemail saying she will be om vacation till 30th 🙄
Oh great, what about Robert Kuzmich? did you get directed to anyone else? Can't be only one person there in charge of licensing.

Oh great, what about Robert Kuzmich? did you get directed to anyone else? Can't be only one person there in charge of licensing.
okay, so common sense would dictate that some one has to be covering for the engineering office, and that NCEES can reach that person.

But as an outsider, wow it would be hilarious if you had to wait until next year! To be clear you won't, but that would be some PA level nonsense.

Wow, some states just simply don't care to be efficient at posting results.  
Exactly! She said she had to do stuff on website and then post the result!!!

pls keep calling them and telling them most states have released

If they are understaffed then calling them might actually delay the release because they're too busy answering phones rather than doing the necessary prep work.

This is getting a little ridiculous now.  I really was not looking forward to waiting another whole day for results.

Exactly! She said she had to do stuff on website and then post the result!!!

pls keep calling them and telling them most states have released
Did you get any updates? I hope her website is going well.... sigh... absurd

Barbara is a very nice and very hard working lady.  She is also diligent and has been doing this for many years.  She knows what she is doing and she isn't slacking off at the expense of your anxiety.  Seriously.  Relax.  Life will go on if you don't get results today.  Take it from somebody who has waited for many, many, many days for multiple exam results.  When I finally passed my last exam, I actually met Barbara and thanked her for all of her patience with people like me (and now all of you).  So, please, don't call her a million times.  It won't help anything.

Barbara is a very nice and very hard working lady.  She is also diligent and has been doing this for many years.  She knows what she is doing and she isn't slacking off at the expense of your anxiety.  Seriously.  Relax.  Life will go on if you don't get results today.  Take it from somebody who has waited for many, many, many days for multiple exam results.  When I finally passed my last exam, I actually met Barbara and thanked her for all of her patience with people like me (and now all of you).  So, please, don't call her a million times.  It won't help anything.
Thank you for this.  However, clearly whoever is taking her place is having some trouble, considering she is on vacation for the month and this is the first time CT has been slacking according to the historical data here.  I agree, life goes on.....

Thank you for this.  However, clearly whoever is taking her place is having some trouble, considering she is on vacation for the month and this is the first time CT has been slacking according to the historical data here.  I agree, life goes on.....
Well, how far back did you look?  Because I can tell you back in 2014, CT was a few days behind the curb, that was when they used whatever the hell that horrible company was who did it back then.  That was really frustrating.  But even then it was better than it was when I got my PE license.  I legitimately didn't get my results for my PE license until January 3rd, 2007 from the October 2006 exam administration.

Per the CT DCP:

View attachment 12355

What. A. Treat. Embrace the suck as they say.
Haha, so that is what they've been working on the website today!  Today's action item -> update website that PE exam results are in.  Check....

Tomorrows action item -> release results

Well, at least they were more productive than me today.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back