Logged into NCEES this morning - OCT 2018 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
a912

Logged into NCEES this morning

1 minute ago, a912 said:

Still says "PASS".  Had to make sure it was real 

I have the same concern ! Why don’t they show it PASSED this way we can really relax haha

GREEN LIGHTS AS FAR AS I CAN SEE!

Bonus, My state emailed the form to finalize my PE,  I just need to purchase and approved stamp and send them another $50.

Same thing with me!  It's why I took a screen-shot last night with my phone, so I'd have proof if the next day it disappeared/the NCEES site crashed/something ridiculous.

40 minutes ago, a912 said:

Situation normal. Yeah, a lot of people tend to do that for a few days or weeks after the test because it feels unreal. Some still do it years after the fact...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JayKay0914 said:

Same thing with me!  It's why I took a screen-shot last night with my phone, so I'd have proof if the next day it disappeared/the NCEES site crashed/something ridiculous.

I currently have three screenshots of it on my phone...just in case I lose one I guess (crazier things has happened). I woke up at 3am to log in and check.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, a912 said:

Dude SAME! I have multiple screenshots too 🤣🤷🏽‍♀️

I have a screenshot, print out and have also made a PDF of result notice and also have checked from 3 different devices to verify that it PASS in each case 😛 :P 

• Haha 2

My husband was with me when I got the results, and I kept asking, "YOU SEE A GREEN BOX, RIGHT?  LIKE IT'S ACTUALLY GREEN?"

• Like 9
  • Haha 2

I've already checked like 3x since waking up. I found out I passed on my first try yesterday. Still hasn't sunk in.

I've done this 4 times today already. I took it early so i will have to wait until January 2020 to get licensed. I imagine this will be a recurring nightmare for me until then.

Im in the same boat with the F5 mashing of pure joy haha

Just did it right now before turning in my notification of successful examination to my board. Wanted to get that out of the way before the rest of CA did haha

4 hours ago, a912 said:

Oh I did that a few times... congratulations on passing the PE Exam !

4 hours ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Situation normal. Yeah, a lot of people tend to do that for a few days or weeks after the test because it feels unreal. Some still do it years after the fact...

Did it this morning just to be sure it's still there haha....

• Haha 1

I am glad I am not the only one that has to recheck. I rechecked each time I told someone new lol. I still think they made a mistake, but both the NCEES and TBPE websites show that I passed!

• Haha 1

Glad I’m not the only one doing this. 😁😁

I think next I’m going to try it with 2001 playing in the background. Then again, that may remind me of my gamecocks and the terrible season they had...

Edited by Mama said PE is the devil

Lol, I'm doing the same almost daily.  Just gotta make sure this wasn't some kind of sick joke!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I also laugh my ass off every time I see "Mama" and the avatar.  Alligators are angry cause they have all dem teeth and no toothbrush!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, monty01 said:

I also laugh my ass off every time I see "Mama" and the avatar.  Alligators are angry cause they have all dem teeth and no toothbrush!

LMAO me too.