Logged into NCEES this morning

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GREEN LIGHTS AS FAR AS I CAN SEE!

Bonus, My state emailed the form to finalize my PE,  I just need to purchase and approved stamp and send them another $50.

Same thing with me!  It's why I took a screen-shot last night with my phone, so I'd have proof if the next day it disappeared/the NCEES site crashed/something ridiculous.
I currently have three screenshots of it on my phone...just in case I lose one I guess (crazier things has happened). I woke up at 3am to log in and check.

I have a screenshot, print out and have also made a PDF of result notice and also have checked from 3 different devices to verify that it PASS in each case 😛  :p  

I've already checked like 3x since waking up. I found out I passed on my first try yesterday. Still hasn't sunk in.

I've done this 4 times today already. I took it early so i will have to wait until January 2020 to get licensed. I imagine this will be a recurring nightmare for me until then.

Im in the same boat with the F5 mashing of pure joy haha

Just did it right now before turning in my notification of successful examination to my board. Wanted to get that out of the way before the rest of CA did haha

Back