October 2018 - Mechanical PE Results & Survey - Mechanical - Engineer Boards
Jump to content
Engineer Boards
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
justin-hawaii

October 2018 - Mechanical PE Results & Survey

Recommended Posts

After every PE exam, I conduct a survey to gather feedback for future test takers.  After you receive your results, please provide your feedback on one of the links below.  Thank you!

October 2018 HVAC & Refrigeration Results Survey:  https://goo.gl/forms/nCkDJdNzOIPImtbf1

October 2018 Thermal & Fluids Results Survey: https://goo.gl/forms/WvnZwcV8tFbyZoyK2

October 2018 Machine Design & Materials Results Survey: https://goo.gl/forms/uN7dRaVq6SYtJWG53

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, justin-hawaii said:

After every PE exam, I conduct a survey to gather feedback for future test takers.  After you receive your results, please provide your feedback on one of the links below.  Thank you!

October 2018 HVAC & Refrigeration Results Survey:  https://goo.gl/forms/nCkDJdNzOIPImtbf1

October 2018 Thermal & Fluids Results Survey: https://goo.gl/forms/WvnZwcV8tFbyZoyK2

October 2018 Machine Design & Materials Results Survey: https://goo.gl/forms/uN7dRaVq6SYtJWG53

 

I filled. I probably have to buy Pro guide this time...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, justin-hawaii said:

After every PE exam, I conduct a survey to gather feedback for future test takers.  After you receive your results, please provide your feedback on one of the links below.  Thank you!

October 2018 HVAC & Refrigeration Results Survey:  https://goo.gl/forms/nCkDJdNzOIPImtbf1

October 2018 Thermal & Fluids Results Survey: https://goo.gl/forms/WvnZwcV8tFbyZoyK2

October 2018 Machine Design & Materials Results Survey: https://goo.gl/forms/uN7dRaVq6SYtJWG53

 

Any update to MDM guide is coming? I am planning to buy MDM guide, not sure if updated with Oct 2018 exam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Workx I added more problems to the MDM study guide and full exam. 

Updates so far from survey for highest failing score: 

October 2018 HVAC & Refrigeration Results Survey:  50 out of 80

October 2018 Thermal & Fluids Results Survey:   42 out of 80

October 2018 Machine Design & Materials Results Survey: 48 out of 80

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2018 at 2:47 PM, justin-hawaii said:

@Workx I added more problems to the MDM study guide and full exam. 

Updates so far from survey for highest failing score: 

October 2018 HVAC & Refrigeration Results Survey:  50 out of 80

October 2018 Thermal & Fluids Results Survey:   42 out of 80

October 2018 Machine Design & Materials Results Survey: 48 out of 80

I filled it out. I passed TFS so I don't know my score. 42/80 seems low to be the highest failing score based on all the discussions about cut scores before results were released. Do you normally see failing scores higher than that? It seems to indicate that either there were a lot of problems with errors in them that got thrown out, or the level of difficulty for this test was high.

Edited by AlliChEME

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2018 at 2:47 PM, justin-hawaii said:

@Workx I added more problems to the MDM study guide and full exam. 

Updates so far from survey for highest failing score: 

October 2018 HVAC & Refrigeration Results Survey:  50 out of 80

October 2018 Thermal & Fluids Results Survey:   42 out of 80

October 2018 Machine Design & Materials Results Survey: 48 out of 80

I don’t think machine design is 48 out of 80.  That is what I got and didn’t pass.  Please don’t tell me the number we 49.  Too close.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ironmanbravo said:

I don’t think machine design is 48 out of 80.  That is what I got and didn’t pass.  Please don’t tell me the number we 49.  Too close.

I don't think it was 49.  That was just the highest failing score I received from the survey, but I only have around 33 of the 600+ people who took the October 2018 MDM exam. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Justin,

The link to the MDM pdf appears to be broken.  Do you know the xx/80 value and percentage for the reported MDM Texas score?  

Thanks 

Edited by MechE3335

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MechE3335 said:

Justin,

The link to the MDM pdf appears to be broken.  Do you know the xx/80 value and percentage for the reported MDM Texas score?  

Thanks 

I just activated the link, see here:  http://engproguides.com/machineoct18results.pdf

The highest fail score reported was 48/80 for MDM.  No Texas MDM percentage was reported in the survey. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...