The States Still Waiting After Day One

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RBHeadge PE

Nucflash
Reaction score
By my count we are still waiting on:

• Mass
  • Rhode Island
  • Conn
  • Pennsylvania
  • New Jersey
  • Delaware
  • DC
  • Florida
  • Illinois
  • Mississippi
  • Missouri
  • Kentucky
  • Texas
  • Minnesota
  • North Dakota
  • South Dakota
  • Colorado
  • Nevada
  • California
  • Alaska
  • Hawai'i
I've seen representation on the board from most of those. Do we have anyone here and waiting from RI, DC, KY, MN, ND, SD, NV, AK, HI?

Are the release notice emails sent out exactly once you are able to access your results in your NCEES account? I like checking the up-to-date map before I bother to check for CA results. I like the interactive map updates it feels like an election lol.

Though I wish you used a more vibrant color just for OCD sake >_< 

Hawaii is still waiting. from what i heard, NCEES hasn't released it yet for HI. 🙁

CT here,

I spoke with the State yesterday and today.  Yesterday was told they do not interfere with NCEES... when they post the results they post the results.

Today I was told they were notified CT results were ready and to expect them today or tomorrow.

From my understanding it is only up to NCEES to update the results for CT examinees at this point.  

I assume many states are the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
tenor.gif

My guess for Florida:

FBPE has a board meeting tomorrow at 8:30AM maybe to discuss release of results...I would expect some sort of answer after that meeting. 

Details

Date:

December 6

Time:

8:30 am

Event Category:

FBPE

Organizer

Rebecca Sammons

Venue

Holiday Inn & Suites

2725 Graves Road Tallahassee, FL 32303 United States + Google Map

@RBHeadge PE Kentucky representative here. I think there was another lady I saw on a post earlier (Meg?) here from the commonwealth as well. I’ve ‘been around’ since this past April- my fist exam take and fail. Found the site shortly after my fist attempt and decided after my previous Oct attempt, along with a lack of KY representatives, someone needed to step up. Here’s to hoping for positives (drink) results in the am. Today was almost too much for me to handle knowing KY is a historically 1st day release state. Regardless, will update when results are in.

My guess for Florida:

FBPE has a board meeting tomorrow at 8:30AM maybe to discuss release of results...I would expect some sort of answer after that meeting. 
FBPE staff is in the process of reviewing the results for errors and exceptions. After that, we will authorize release of the Florida results. We hope it won't be too long.

The Board is meeting in Tallahassee today. If you're in the area, you are welcome to attend any part of it.

Back