• Minnesota
  • North Dakota
  • South Dakota
  • Colorado
  • Nevada
  • California
  • Alaska
  • Hawai'i

I've seen representation on the board from most of those. Do we have anyone here and waiting from RI, DC, KY, MN, ND, SD, NV, AK, HI?

• Like 4

photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif

Are the release notice emails sent out exactly once you are able to access your results in your NCEES account? I like checking the up-to-date map before I bother to check for CA results. I like the interactive map updates it feels like an election lol.

Though I wish you used a more vibrant color just for OCD sake >_< 

• Haha 2

Hawaii is still waiting. from what i heard, NCEES hasn't released it yet for HI. 🙁

10 minutes ago, tmntjmc said:

Though I wish you used a more vibrant color just for OCD sake >_< 

I can't disagree with that. But I'm going to keep day-one midnight green. 

• Like 1

CT here,

I spoke with the State yesterday and today.  Yesterday was told they do not interfere with NCEES... when they post the results they post the results.

Today I was told they were notified CT results were ready and to expect them today or tomorrow.

From my understanding it is only up to NCEES to update the results for CT examinees at this point.  

I assume many states are the same.

Edited by Mrj09001
Typo

Illinois might be tommorow but the state has indicated it will be within a week. 

My guess for Florida:

FBPE has a board meeting tomorrow at 8:30AM maybe to discuss release of results...I would expect some sort of answer after that meeting. 

Details

Date:
December 6
Time:
8:30 am
Event Category:
FBPE

Organizer

Rebecca Sammons

Venue

Holiday Inn & Suites
2725 Graves Road 
Tallahassee, FL 32303 United States 
+ Google Map

@RBHeadge PE Kentucky representative here. I think there was another lady I saw on a post earlier (Meg?) here from the commonwealth as well. I’ve ‘been around’ since this past April- my fist exam take and fail. Found the site shortly after my fist attempt and decided after my previous Oct attempt, along with a lack of KY representatives, someone needed to step up. Here’s to hoping for positives (drink) results in the am. Today was almost too much for me to handle knowing KY is a historically 1st day release state. Regardless, will update when results are in.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, riceckr said:

My guess for Florida:

FBPE has a board meeting tomorrow at 8:30AM maybe to discuss release of results...I would expect some sort of answer after that meeting. 

FBPE staff is in the process of reviewing the results for errors and exceptions. After that, we will authorize release of the Florida results. We hope it won't be too long.

The Board is meeting in Tallahassee today. If you're in the area, you are welcome to attend any part of it.

Waiting on MN as well. From what I gather, our delay is usually due to the fact that they wait to approve NCEES to release results until after they've snail mailed out the actual letter, not that we have any sort of extra deliberation. So, I'm hoping this time is like the last few tests and they release them by Friday, so that I can have a heck of a weekend.

If that understanding is true, it makes me want to join the board as a volunteer after I pass to help get letters printed and ready to be sent off so that MN examinees can get their electronic results as soon as possible like so many other states. Delaying it just for snail mail is BS in my opinion.

How come some states instantly release results and some states take their time? What errors could there possibly be? Why don't states like Maryland sit on their results and "review for errors"?  

1 hour ago, Jessica said:

Waiting on CT...

Taking their time I see.... last year results came out at 8:30AM est the day after most states gave results.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FBPE Rep said:

FBPE staff is in the process of reviewing the results for errors and exceptions. After that, we will authorize release of the Florida results. We hope it won't be too long.

The Board is meeting in Tallahassee today. If you're in the area, you are welcome to attend any part of it.

Hey thanks for that! Unfortunately I am in Tampa and unable to attend otherwise I would. 

Plus I don't think you like seeing grown men cry if I found out I failed.

• Like 1

Waiting for MN too. Last cycle was the first time they let NCEES release electronically on the second day. Hopefully they do it again. MN usually sends results by snail mail first then releases scores online.