Texas Results - Page 5 - OCT 2018 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
5 to 9

Texas Results

Yeah this forum has been amazing.  So much encouragement and camaraderie.  

41 minutes ago, txjennah said:

I finally passed!  Congratulations to those of you who passed, and a big hug for those who haven't.

Sending a big CONGRATS to you! Let’s hope your results are the same as mine...third time’s the charm!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, txjennah said:

I'm glad I could help in any little way.  Congratulations as well, that test was a beast and you conquered it!

I had no clue on what and how to study. Posts from people like yours helped me a lot. I grounded my self for 6 weeks and I passed first time. I am happy for you. No more studying 🤷🏻‍♂️

5 minutes ago, In/PE/Out said:

Sending a big CONGRATS to you! Let’s hope your results are the same as mine...third time’s the charm!

Thanks so much @In/PE/Out, I hope you passed too and you find out the results very soon!

5 minutes ago, Bobbybuddy said:

I had no clue on what and how to study. Posts from people like yours helped me a lot. I grounded my self for 6 weeks and I passed first time. I am happy for you. No more studying 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm so glad to hear that! I found this forum the day before my first exam attempt when I was googling how many study hours were required to pass the exam. LOL. Happy you passed the first time around!

Just now, Bobbybuddy said:

I still need to wait couple of years to get me licence. That sucks. 

Well, the only thing you gotta worry about now is the SER! I wish Texas had decoupled the exam back when I had graduated.

If you're not already keeping a log of your experience, definitely start doing so. I was dumb and didn't do that, so pulling my SER together after 8 yrs suuuuuucked.

I am on it. Glad things are different now. I took FE right after my grad school and my state NC allowed me to sit for PE. 

Waiting for the inevitable "GOT A 98 you guys!!!!!" from someone who created an account just to post that score, and then never posts again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Congrats to all the Texas takers who passed and are now PEs or soon to be!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, txjennah said:

Well, the only thing you gotta worry about now is the SER! I wish Texas had decoupled the exam back when I had graduated. 

If you're not already keeping a log of your experience, definitely start doing so. I was dumb and didn't do that, so pulling my SER together after 8 yrs suuuuuucked.

Agreed. They decoupled the exam as soon as I was eligible for the PE. Wish I could've taken it back when I graduated and then happily wait for the experience. It was nice not having to get all my ducks in a row before the exam, though.

3 minutes ago, Invisible said:

I took it in Power. And I have got 89%. Still can't believe it. 

They give you a percentage if you passed the exam? I thought all you got was a "PASS" and then link to the license application? 

Either way I didn't pass so I'm happy for all who passed, and discouraged for my results since I felt confident.. 

1 hour ago, txjennah said:

Thank you! I was starting to get grumpy, that's for sure.  I hope you received good news as well, and sending a big hug if you didn't.  

Of course!

And thank you for your hug. I now know about this board for when the 2nd go around of exams comes around

1 minute ago, tmntjmc said:

They give you a percentage if you passed the exam? I thought all you got was a "PASS" and then link to the license application? 

Either way I didn't pass so I'm happy for all who passed, and discouraged for my results since I felt confident.. 

In Texas we get our score, pass or fail.

I'm so sorry you didn't pass.  :(

Just now, 5 to 9 said:

Of course!

And thank you for your hug. I now know about this board for when the 2nd go around of exams comes around

::hugs:: You'll get it!  And you'll find plenty of us on here to had to take it 3 or 4 times before finally passing.  Just keep going.

• Like 1