Texas Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5 to 9

Pokémon Engineer
Reaction score
They are not coming out today, but thought I'd make a thread ahead of time prior to release.

Hopefully tomorrow! Hopefully tomorrow (said nervously)

I know Maryland's offices were closed so I was hoping ours would come out today, but not looking like it's happening.  Oh well.

I've been avoiding making a thread to get people's hopes up. But at least it's here.
Ah sorry, not my intention to troll :(

Saw other threads for other states where results haven't been released yet (NY, CA, IL, etc.) so thought I'd make one for the Lone Star State. Best wishes to you on the results!

Ah sorry, not my intention to troll :(

Saw other threads for other states where results haven't been released yet (NY, CA, IL, etc.) so thought I'd make one for the Lone Star State. Best wishes to you on the results!
No, I know!  Glad it's here at least so we can all wait together. Good luck to you too!

I know Maryland's offices were closed so I was hoping ours would come out today, but not looking like it's happening.  Oh well.
I'm not trying to be a dick, or get anyone's hopes up, cause I've given up...But my coworkers results got released at 530 pm two years ago. Not saying it's possible since TBPE is closed, but also not saying it's impossible. 

I'm not trying to be a dick, or get anyone's hopes up, cause I've given up...But my coworkers results got released at 530 pm two years ago. Not saying it's possible since TBPE is closed, but also not saying it's impossible. 
I hear ya.  I'm holding on to that thread of hope too.  I guess we'll find out within the next hour :)

5:30 PM Eastern or Central?

I hear ya.  I'm holding on to that thread of hope too.  I guess we'll find out within the next hour :)
Yeah, I think I'll check my email for the last time at 6pm tonight. If I don't have it by then I'm going to sleep with the hopes that I can sleep or keep mind busy till I wake up for Yoga in the AM. By then hopefully it's release time. 

Yeah, I think I'll check my email for the last time at 6pm tonight. If I don't have it by then I'm going to sleep with the hopes that I can sleep or keep mind busy till I wake up for Yoga in the AM. By then hopefully it's release time. 
Yay for yoga! I did some this morning, and I think it's partially the reason why I'm not freaking the eff out over results not being released today. Hahahah!  Best of luck, we're almost there.

Yay for yoga! I did some this morning, and I think it's partially the reason why I'm not freaking the eff out over results not being released today. Hahahah!  Best of luck, we're almost there.
Yeah my studio doesn't have Wednesday AM classes...so I'm a total PMSing psycho mess today. I'm hoping for peace tomorrow regardless of the outcome. Here's to hoping we're done with this exam for the rest of our lives! 

Yeah my studio doesn't have Wednesday AM classes...so I'm a total PMSing psycho mess today. I'm hoping for peace tomorrow regardless of the outcome. Here's to hoping we're done with this exam for the rest of our lives! 
Here’s to hoping! 

I'm praying I never have to take that exam ever again. The months of anxiety, stress and studying preceding this ridiculous exam... how I dreaded those days 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm praying I never have to take that exam ever again. The months of anxiety, stress and studying preceding this ridiculous exam... how I dreaded those days 
I feel ya. This was my second time. The first time I was a mess months before and months after. This one I've been a bit calmer. But the last 3 days have been a whirlwind. I'm ready for some peace. 

This is unfortunately my third time waiting for results.  It sucks to have to go through it more than once, but it does make you stronger and more resilient.

Back