Pennsylvania Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajc640

Reaction score
I'm guessing we won't get PA results until end of December. What do yinz think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm eagerly awaiting my results near Pittsburgh, which it sounds like you are as well (at least the first guy).

Gotta love our Commonwealth...If this has to go through that insane PALS system it could take decades.

You gave me a **** heart attack!  I thought someone got their results!

Tried calling the board but got no response.  So I’m going with no. 💔

If I pass I will be selling a lot of my Power study materials and my family will have a good Christmas.  If I fail everyone's getting Human Fund donations.

The Human Fund - Money for People
I thought i would be ridiculed for my beliefs sir. You see i celebrate festivus..

So I JUST saw the notification on the PALS website about all offices closed 4 hours early today, in observance of the national day of mourning.  Well...that certainly does explain a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody know if PA releases through NCEES, or are they going to torture us by waiting for them to upload to the PALS system? I didn't see a board meeting scheduled for today, so I assume the results will come out soon, but maybe I'm naive. 

Does anybody know if PA releases through NCEES, or are they going to torture us by waiting for them to upload to the PALS system? I didn't see a board meeting scheduled for today, so I assume the results will come out soon, but maybe I'm naive. 
I just called the PA board. Results will be uploaded to the PALS system today.

Back