New Jersey Results! - Page 4 - OCT 2018 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
leggo PE

New Jersey Results!

2 minutes ago, saxman1089 said:

Nice, I figured as much. I believe I already sent in a check for $80 before the test, as I called when I got a letter in the mail and they told me to do that. Only time will tell I guess.

That was probably the $75 "application fee". It sounds like we have to pay again for the "initial license fee" ::eyeroll::

I suppose we'll have to wait and see what the pony express sends us.

Haha nope, I wrote two separate checks, one for $75 and one for $80. Not sure why they told me to pay the activation fee before I even passed the exam, but at least my bank has pictures of both checks. 

2 hours ago, TrafficTimNJ said:

Has anyone received a letter from the Board on how to pay to instate license? 

I have not. I actually just logged onto here to see if anyone else received the letter yet.

6 minutes ago, Paste said:

I have not. I actually just logged onto here to see if anyone else received the letter yet.

I got an Email on Monday at 2 pm with an approval letter and activation form,  ask me to complete the form and return with a check of $80

I haven't gotten anything in the mail or email. I did email them about a change of address on Monday, and they got right back to me to say they changed my address. It did later show up in my online account as my new address, so they must be doing something....

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:53 PM, saxman1089 said:

I haven't gotten anything in the mail or email. I did email them about a change of address on Monday, and they got right back to me to say they changed my address. It did later show up in my online account as my new address, so they must be doing something....

Yesterday dec 18 I received mail from NJ state to fill out license application and $80 check. Hoping it get processed sooner. So that I can add P.E. to my name officially.

Got my license number today!!!! Thanks everyone who helped make this painful waiting period more manageable!  Merry Christmas to all!

Still haven't gotten anything by mail, whether electronic or snail. Anybody else in the same boat?

Finally got my license number today!