New Jersey Results! - Page 3 - OCT 2018 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
leggo PE

New Jersey Results!

34 minutes ago, nk_automation said:

I called state and basically person on phone said. State hasn't given permission to release as of yet. "may be early next week". I hope not.

::eyeroll::

com'onnn garden state...

29 minutes ago, Tahmina said:

I don't want to have to stress all weekend! I just want to know already... pass/fail!

They don't realize that. How much stress we are going through.

2 minutes ago, guywhotookexam 2108 said:

At this point I'm pretty sure it is safe to assume that, since my PE exam status is still unchecked, i did not pass.

Logging out...

I am assuming that they are waiting to finish entering the results into the state system before giving approval NCEES to release the results. So the fact that the results haven't been released yet would mean that they are still logging the results. Just my theory, but it means your name could be on the tail end of the list.

What I don't get is why NJ won't release the results to NCEES and then update the state system at their leisure once our anxiety is relieved.

6 minutes ago, guywhotookexam 2108 said:

At this point I'm pretty sure it is safe to assume that, since my PE exam status is still unchecked, i did not pass.

Logging out...

Not really, it could mean they haven't entered your information yet.

Letters will go out Monday. So board will not issue results till then. I'm so much angry and stressed out.

Edited by nk_automation
correction

Just now, nk_automation said:

Letters will go out Monday. So board will not issue results till then. I'm so much angry and stressed out.

Why can't they just update the site in the meantime? I feel like we're the last ones waiting for our results... probably not gonna find out till the mid/end of next week now  

Good luck to everyone! keeping my fingers crossed all weekend. lol 

Has anyone searched their name on https://newjersey.mylicense.com/verification_4_6/Search.aspx 

My results say license status says "pending". I feel like that's a good sign though don't know for sure.

1 minute ago, jamesbulicki said:

Has anyone searched their name on https://newjersey.mylicense.com/verification_4_6/Search.aspx 

My results say license status says "pending". I feel like that's a good sign though don't know for sure.

Same for me. That's normal. Monday is the day!

52 minutes ago, jamesbulicki said:

It's said that since before the exam. Just means the application is in their system.

As NK said, Monday is the day!

On 12/6/2018 at 8:41 AM, saxman1089 said:

Did you see it on the NJ license checklist?

Yes, under the Status column, it says that the "Passed PE Exam" requirement is "Completed" with date "Dec/05/18".

Same. This is so nerve wracking. I wonder if the NJ board knows that we're all looking at that checklist? Maybe they wouldn't update them one applicant at a time if they knew...

I think I'd rather the whole state find out at once, even if it's not on the first release day.

Hopefully today is the day!

1 hour ago, nk_automation said:

NJ checklist just updated for me. Passed PE Exam: Completed Dec/10/18.

Keeping fingers crossed beyond this point!

That's great! 

Mine still says unchecked... Has your NCEES Status changed at all?

To all of you posting screenshots: my list has almost nothing checked off. Did you all take the FE in New Jersey as well? 

NJ is out, and I passed!

BTW, my checklist page is still not updated. I think I must have someone handling my application who doesn't like computers or something....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, saxman1089 said:

BTW, my checklist page is still not updated. I think I must have someone handling my application who doesn't like computers or something....

I am in the same boat. I just called the state board and spoke with a representative who told me to disregard the checklist. He said that they are aware that there are errors in the checklist and that the checklist is not a good representation of their records.

He said they will be mailing a form that we have to complete, and and send back with a check for $80 and then we should be registered professional engineers.

Woohooo

Just now, Paste said:

I am in the same boat. I just called the state board and spoke with a representative who told me to disregard the checklist. He said that they are aware that there are errors in the checklist and that the checklist is not a good representation of their records.

He said they will be mailing a form that we have to complete, and and send back with a check for $80 and then we should be registered professional engineers.

Woohooo

Nice, I figured as much. I believe I already sent in a check for $80 before the test, as I called when I got a letter in the mail and they told me to do that. Only time will tell I guess.