New Jersey Results!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leggo PE

Straight Waffle-izer
Reaction score
Here's a spot for you to talk about NJ results when they come out. In recent years, it's been quite a ride to get them!

Why on earth some states only release results to people seemingly one at a time is beyond me. But I think NJ is one of the states that likes to do this.

I passed!!
Did you see it on the NJ license checklist?

I am still waiting.....state website shows unchecked and nothing on NCEES yet.
Same. This is so nerve wracking. I wonder if the NJ board knows that we're all looking at that checklist? Maybe they wouldn't update them one applicant at a time if they knew...

I think I'd rather the whole state find out at once, even if it's not on the first release day.

Did you see it on the NJ license checklist?

Same. This is so nerve wracking. I wonder if the NJ board knows that we're all looking at that checklist? Maybe they wouldn't update them one applicant at a time if they knew...

I think I'd rather the whole state find out at once, even if it's not on the first release day.
All I can do is keep my finger crossed and not panic. It is very painful process.

I wonder if the NJ board knows that we're all looking at that checklist? Maybe they wouldn't update them one applicant at a time if they knew...

If they don't know now, they will soon when dozens of people see this thread and starting calling. Just like every other session.

In fairness, most people don't know the "trick" to look at the checklist and potentially find out a little early.

Anybody seen any movement on the checklist? I feel like every moment that goes by with mine not updating means the chances I failed are increasing. 

God this sucks.

Back