New Jersey Results! - OCT 2018 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
leggo PE

New Jersey Results!

Here's a spot for you to talk about NJ results when they come out. In recent years, it's been quite a ride to get them!

Nothing yet on ncees or the NJ PE login page. 

Either I failed or mine hasn’t updated yet. 

14 minutes ago, Civil Engineer 14 said:

Apparently it was like this other years as well

situation normal

Why on earth some states only release results to people seemingly one at a time is beyond me. But I think NJ is one of the states that likes to do this.

36 minutes ago, Civil Engineer 14 said:

Apparently it was like this other years as well

Hey, what’s your application number and/or first initial of last name? Maybe we can figure out what order they’re posting in?

Edited by saxman1089

Of course it is. 🤣

9 hours ago, Castil60 said:

I passed!!

Did you see it on the NJ license checklist?

2 minutes ago, nk_automation said:

I am still waiting.....state website shows unchecked and nothing on NCEES yet.

Same. This is so nerve wracking. I wonder if the NJ board knows that we're all looking at that checklist? Maybe they wouldn't update them one applicant at a time if they knew...

I think I'd rather the whole state find out at once, even if it's not on the first release day.

4 minutes ago, saxman1089 said:

Did you see it on the NJ license checklist?

Same. This is so nerve wracking. I wonder if the NJ board knows that we're all looking at that checklist? Maybe they wouldn't update them one applicant at a time if they knew...

I think I'd rather the whole state find out at once, even if it's not on the first release day.

All I can do is keep my finger crossed and not panic. It is very painful process.

4 minutes ago, saxman1089 said:

I wonder if the NJ board knows that we're all looking at that checklist? Maybe they wouldn't update them one applicant at a time if they knew...

If they don't know now, they will soon when dozens of people see this thread and starting calling. Just like every other session.

In fairness, most people don't know the "trick" to look at the checklist and potentially find out a little early.

• Like 1

Anybody seen any movement on the checklist? I feel like every moment that goes by with mine not updating means the chances I failed are increasing. 

God this sucks.

• fudgey 1

I've had a problem with logging into my account since application day 1. I've called the state board probably over 50 times since I started this process, and no one can help me access my account (????).

I just called them now, and after 20 minutes all information they were able to give me was my applicant number (I had this for the last 5 months), the acknowledgement that my checklist did not say completed next to "Passed PE EXam" on their end, and a statement that they do not know when the results are getting released.

My soul is no longer with us.

BTW saxman, where did you take the exam?

10 minutes ago, saxman1089 said:

Anybody seen any movement on the checklist? I feel like every moment that goes by with mine not updating means the chances I failed are increasing. 

God this sucks.

I called at 973-504-6460 and lady on the phone was very nice. She help to look through my information, but apparently results coordinator hasn't posted anything yet. Hope for good.

2 minutes ago, Paste said:

I've had a problem with logging into my account since application day 1. I've called the state board probably over 50 times since I started this process, and no one can help me access my account (????).

I just called them now, and after 20 minutes all information they were able to give me was my applicant number (I had this for the last 5 months), the acknowledgement that my checklist did not say completed next to "Passed PE EXam" on their end, and a statement that they do not know when the results are getting released.

My soul is no longer with us.

Do you know remember your username?

5 minutes ago, Paste said:

I took it at the Trenton site.

We had construction sounds in the exam room all day because they were working on the damn roof. Glad I brought earplug (even though I almost never can wear them).

Edited by saxman1089

Just now, nk_automation said:

Do you know remember your username?

I was never able to set up an account. I get an error while trying to make an account that says there is more than one record with my information and to call the state board for assistance. My friend has the same problem, I thought it was a problem with their system.