Washington State Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats! make sure you share this info in the results map thread!

Good news for me too in WA!

Anyone know how long it takes the WA DOL to update their website with license numbers?

This one: https://fortress.wa.gov/dol/dolprod/bpdLicenseQuery/
Last year I think they released the license numbers the Monday after NCEES released the results. Hoping it’s the same this year too, as I just passed mine as well...

Also, I took the exam at the Spokane exam site as well :) congrats!

I’ve been checking the Washington license lookup site. It looks like they’ve issued some, but not all, licenses. Based on my research they may have issued about 30 of them yesterday, for last names A through H.

i did this by guessing at their highest license number until I couldn’t find any more results last night, then found the highest number again this morning. Not a proven method, so obviously take with a grain of salt...

EDIT: not necessarily alphabetical.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve been checking the Washington license lookup site. It looks like they’ve issued some, but not all, licenses. Based on my research they may have issued about 30 of them yesterday, for last names A through H.

i did this by guessing at their highest license number until I couldn’t find any more results last night, then found the highest number again this morning. Not a proven method, so obviously take with a grain of salt...

EDIT: not necessarily alphabetical.
I've been checking my for my license number in the query every day since getting my pass on NCEES. It finally showed up today!

I've been checking my for my license number in the query every day since getting my pass on NCEES. It finally showed up today!
I’ve been checking my online application; it says my license has been activated. I’d hope to see it tomorrow.

My last name starts with H and has not shown up yet
Sorry, bad information on my part. I found out after I posted that they weren’t necessarily issuing them alphabetically. Hope you get yours soon!

Back