Washington State Results - OCT 2018 - Engineer Boards
Jump to content
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
stoopfog

Washington State Results

Recommended Posts

congrats! make sure you share this info in the results map thread!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MissFortune said:

Omg I passed ,   So excited, don’t even know what to do now.

7F39DD46-A583-4F44-B649-E8F32DCF9E94.png

Now it's time to crack open an adult beverage.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, MissFortune said:

Omg I passed ,   So excited, don’t even know what to do now.

Congrats!!! Time to celebrate!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2018 at 2:11 PM, swolfe said:

Good news for me too in WA!

Anyone know how long it takes the WA DOL to update their website with license numbers?

This one: https://fortress.wa.gov/dol/dolprod/bpdLicenseQuery/

Last year I think they released the license numbers the Monday after NCEES released the results. Hoping it’s the same this year too, as I just passed mine as well...

Also, I took the exam at the Spokane exam site as well :) congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been checking the Washington license lookup site. It looks like they’ve issued some, but not all, licenses. Based on my research they may have issued about 30 of them yesterday, for last names A through H.

 

i did this by guessing at their highest license number until I couldn’t find any more results last night, then found the highest number again this morning. Not a proven method, so obviously take with a grain of salt...

EDIT: not necessarily alphabetical.

Edited by ChebyshevII
More information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:45 AM, ChebyshevII said:

I’ve been checking the Washington license lookup site. It looks like they’ve issued some, but not all, licenses. Based on my research they may have issued about 30 of them yesterday, for last names A through H.

 

i did this by guessing at their highest license number until I couldn’t find any more results last night, then found the highest number again this morning. Not a proven method, so obviously take with a grain of salt...

EDIT: not necessarily alphabetical.

I've been checking my for my license number in the query every day since getting my pass on NCEES. It finally showed up today!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NewbPE said:

I've been checking my for my license number in the query every day since getting my pass on NCEES. It finally showed up today!

I’ve been checking my online application; it says my license has been activated. I’d hope to see it tomorrow.

14 minutes ago, stoopfog said:

My last name starts with H and has not shown up yet

Sorry, bad information on my part. I found out after I posted that they weren’t necessarily issuing them alphabetically. Hope you get yours soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...