NY State - Page 2 - OCT 2018 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Workx

NY State

Yeah, waiting for CT too.  3 PM EST, state employees going home now.  Tomorrow morning probably more than likely.

photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif

Inquiring with NCEES if NY okayed the results yet. Ive never seen this message: One of our representatives will be with you shortly. You are number 3 in the queue. Your wait time will be approximately 1 minute(s). Thank you for your patience."

Look at this from NCEES: "Elizabeth C.3:06 pm We have not received permission from NY as of yet to release"

15 minutes ago, Therm0Joe said:

I have no fingernails left

I went through that last May.  My fingernails are only now showing signs of coming back to life.

I wish all my fellow New York sufferers the best of luck :)

If any of you downstate are planning a celebration, please let me in on it. 

I just called NY State they are claiming they don't have the results from NCEES yet. But when I asked NCEES they stated that they haven't received permission to release the results yet from NY.

Which one is it? It seems to me that NCEES already released the results to NY but hasn't received permission yet to release the results to us.

• Like 1

I am so nervous , I’m in NY. I did not get it yet , is there any chance we will get them tomorrow ? Please tell me No

1 minute ago, Workx said:

I cant wait for tomorrow. Hopefully, it gets out tonight. 

Which state ? 

8 minutes ago, Nashi said:

I just called NY State they are claiming they don't have the results from NCEES yet. But when I asked NCEES they stated that they haven't received permission to release the results yet from NY.

Which one is it? It seems to me that NCEES already released the results to NY but hasn't received permission yet to release the results to us.

I called too, I am so scared that I failed because she took my social and name and then she said they can’t release it . But they are uploading the results 

4 minutes ago, Workx said:

Ia m not sure the state will tell you the result now. NCEES release with NY permission 

Yeah, looks like tomorrow for the remaining eastern states.... it's already 4:15PM

I thought I would come back to everyone saying results were released but nope! Looks like tomorrow it is:(

1 minute ago, JayKay0914 said:

529BD87F-1E5C-499F-8607-145E183768A6.png

OMG yes!! Further proof that spamming increases your chances of passing.

CONGRATULATIONS, JayKay!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1