Illinois Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FWIW:

Hopefully, within the week. We literally just got notification that scores were in.

Carrie Penney

Screener

Carrie,

I know this is one of your busiest days and I'm sure you have a million inquiries but I was hoping you had an idea of when results may be posted to CTS?

Thanks

Does the Overall Exam Result: Incomplete for Licensure and the fact that the Principals and Practices under grade is still blank. Does this mean they havent posted yet? Or is the incomplete a bad sighn? I am taking this before i have all 4 years of experience if that helps. 
First time taker in Illinois so I'm new to all of this.

This is what I see:

image.png

I took my FE in Indiana which is why it says "Waived" (I think)

Does the Overall Exam Result: Incomplete for Licensure and the fact that the Principals and Practices under grade is still blank. Does this mean they havent posted yet? Or is the incomplete a bad sighn? I am taking this before i have all 4 years of experience if that helps. 
I think "Incomplete for Licensure" indicates that a passing grade is not present (doesn't mean you didn't pass)

No idea. Was told that the first place it would be available is through CTS.
It’s available on CTS first 

“Incomplete for Licensure” means no result is in yet. Your result will show up as “Pass” or “Fail”

Edit: I *think* if you fail, it’ll still say “Incomplete for licensure”. But unless you see a pass/fail, the results aren’t posted

Last edited by a moderator:
This **** is nerve wracking. Knowing that the results are out and I don't have access to them, I can't do this. F*****g Illinois CTS. 

3rd time taker. First time I actually think I will pass and I have been refreshing constantly. C'mon illinois! 

I dont think I passed, but that's not stopping me from refreshing continental website. Uggh I hate this.

Oh I definitely didn't pass....probably....but I don't think we're finding out today based on my correspondence with CTS. Sounds like later tomorrow or Friday.

Go figure. Thanks for emailing CTS for all us Illinois’ folk waiting for results

Last edited by a moderator:
Back