Oct 2018 Failing Scores

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tokka

Reaction score
For thoses that have passed congrats! For that have failed you will get in the next cycle. Please post your failing score here with the following format:

PE Exam taken - score/80 (thoses in Texas post your TXPE % as well)

AM/PM breakdown

ie

Transportation - XX/80 (TXPE XX%)

AM/PM

Edited with indeterminatein suggestion.

I assume Texas will update this shortly: https://engineers.texas.gov/exam_check_grades.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on the NCEES reports I have got in the past the top 8/9 subjects is for AM portion the remaining for the PM. Note this is for PE Civil. Compare it to the NCEES exam specifications to correctly determine the subjects am/pm.

49/80, Civil Structural

EDIT: This was a friend

Would be interested to know what it was for MDM.  Pretty much all agreed it was a rough exam.

How do you know your score? Is it revealed only if you fail? Ncees?
If you fail NCEES provides a diagnostic report. You will need to add up your # of correct manually to see your raw score. If you are from Texas see above link, they provide you a "scaled percentage". 

I thought you said you passed. This a friends score or does Utah give something I am missing?
I did pass. I saw a friend/ former classmate at the PE Exam and we have been emailing back and forth since then. Once the results came out we immediately emailed each other. Hard to be happy I passed when my good friend failed.

I have passed or I would post my Transportation scores here. 2nd time taking it. I took EET coarse and highly recommend it to everyone. Please do not get discouraged.

Please also post here to find the cut score. I hope people from Texas post here!

Back