Oklahoma is in

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all!  I'll get that screenshot up as soon as i get back to the office.

I passed!! Thank you to my heavenly father, wife, and fur baby!! I honestly don't know if I could handle going through this a third time.

I passed!! Thank you to my heavenly father, wife, and fur baby!! I honestly don't know if I could handle going through this a third time.
Way to go, man!  Yeah, I don't know if i could have done another round of this.  Hellz no!

Congrats! Did you take MDM?
Yep, I took MDM.  I believe there was another guy in my room that took MDM as well in Edmond.  If you were him, I was the guy that did the "mind blown" thing when I left about 30 minutes before 5pm.  I was done at that point and didn't want to go back and start second guessing myself on previous problems.  

I might be a PE now, but I can't seem to upload my result from NCEES.  What a terrible PE I am!  How do I get this thing uploaded without a hosting site?

I'm surprised there is so few states releasing results.

On edit:  Looks like there are quite a few states on our map now.  Hope everybody gets theirs today!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I took MDM.  I believe there was another guy in my room that took MDM as well in Edmond.  If you were him, I was the guy that did the "mind blown" thing when I left about 30 minutes before 5pm.  I was done at that point and didn't want to go back and start second guessing myself on previous problems.  
No. I am not that guy. I took it at NYC. After the exam, you said it was difficult, glad to hear you passed.  I am still waiting for results from NY. Fingers crossed. 

No. I am not that guy. I took it at NYC. After the exam, you said it was difficult, glad to hear you passed.  I am still waiting for results from NY. Fingers crossed. 
Ahhhh, gotcha.  Man, i'm sending best wishes to you and hope like hell that you pass!  Yeah, I think the difficult things for me were the non-core ME problems that kept springing up.  When I got into the meat & potatoes stuff, it started flowing a lot better.  Still, when I got done with it, I had no idea which way it was gonna go.  I really was "mind-blown" by that point.

Back