Oklahoma is in - OCT 2018 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
monty01

Oklahoma is in

I passed!! Thank you to my heavenly father, wife, and fur baby!! I honestly don't know if I could handle going through this a third time.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, McEng said:

I passed!! Thank you to my heavenly father, wife, and fur baby!! I honestly don't know if I could handle going through this a third time.

Way to go, man!  Yeah, I don't know if i could have done another round of this.  Hellz no!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, monty01 said:

Way to go, man!  Yeah, I don't know if i could have done another round of this.  Hellz no!

Hell to the No!! I spent this whole year studying it seemed like. And congrats to you too man!

Just now, Workx said:

Congrats! Did you take MDM?

Yep, I took MDM.  I believe there was another guy in my room that took MDM as well in Edmond.  If you were him, I was the guy that did the "mind blown" thing when I left about 30 minutes before 5pm.  I was done at that point and didn't want to go back and start second guessing myself on previous problems.  

• Haha 1

I might be a PE now, but I can't seem to upload my result from NCEES.  What a terrible PE I am!  How do I get this thing uploaded without a hosting site?

I'm surprised there is so few states releasing results.

On edit:  Looks like there are quite a few states on our map now.  Hope everybody gets theirs today!

Edited by monty01

47 minutes ago, monty01 said:

Yep, I took MDM.  I believe there was another guy in my room that took MDM as well in Edmond.  If you were him, I was the guy that did the "mind blown" thing when I left about 30 minutes before 5pm.  I was done at that point and didn't want to go back and start second guessing myself on previous problems.  

No. I am not that guy. I took it at NYC. After the exam, you said it was difficult, glad to hear you passed.  I am still waiting for results from NY. Fingers crossed. 

Just now, Workx said:

No. I am not that guy. I took it at NYC. After the exam, you said it was difficult, glad to hear you passed.  I am still waiting for results from NY. Fingers crossed. 

Ahhhh, gotcha.  Man, i'm sending best wishes to you and hope like hell that you pass!  Yeah, I think the difficult things for me were the non-core ME problems that kept springing up.  When I got into the meat & potatoes stuff, it started flowing a lot better.  Still, when I got done with it, I had no idea which way it was gonna go.  I really was "mind-blown" by that point.

2 hours ago, monty01 said:

Thank the good lord, i passed!!

Congratulations 🎉🎊 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, monty01 said:

Ahhhh, gotcha.  Man, i'm sending best wishes to you and hope like hell that you pass!  Yeah, I think the difficult things for me were the non-core ME problems that kept springing up.  When I got into the meat & potatoes stuff, it started flowing a lot better.  Still, when I got done with it, I had no idea which way it was gonna go.  I really was "mind-blown" by that point.

I was disappointed that not many questions in strength of materials. I am prepared a lot for bending diagrams. 

Need a bit of luck to pass. Lets see. But, I am very glad that you passed. Enjoy your night. 

On 12/5/2018 at 11:03 AM, monty01 said:

Thank the good lord, i passed!!

nice work! thanks for your commentary on some of my questions.

• Thanks 1

At one point, i could have sworn we had a "After the PE Exam" subforum.  Anybody know where that went?

Oh, and I completely forgot to get that pass pic up.  Well, for good measure:

PE Pass.png