Vermont Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LyceeFruit PE

Woodchipped Voice of Reason
Reaction score
No, not out yet. I'm not one for trolling & such.

Just creating the thread now while I'm thinking about it.

Board meets on Friday, don't recall if that affects anything or not.

Good luck to the ~20 other people I shared the room with.

No, not out yet. I'm not one for trolling & such.

Just creating the thread now while I'm thinking about it.

Board meets on Friday, don't recall if that affects anything or not.

Good luck to the ~20 other people I shared the room with.
VT represent!

Last cycle Vermont was one of the last states to release. Check the map. It was ridiculous (good thing I took the exam in California).

VT represent!

Last cycle Vermont was one of the last states to release. Check the map. It was ridiculous (good thing I took the exam in California).
I know. I took it last cycle too. I found this site while waiting for results. I was the one who got VT on the map last time 

Good, not good? Either way, you're no less the engineer you were before you took the test than you are now!

Good, not good? Either way, you're no less the engineer you were before you took the test than you are now!
Not good.

But I basically expected it. I moved part way through my study period and never got my groove back.

It is what it is. 

Not good.

But I basically expected it. I moved part way through my study period and never got my groove back.

It is what it is. 
I'm sure you're a great engineer and person regardless.

We engineers are a hard working breed! You'll get em next time

Not good.

It is what it is. 
You will get them next time. It does not take anything away from you or your ability.

Not good.

It is what it is. 
Keep your head up! The PE exam is a beast of its own kind. It doesn't help when big things (like moving) happen while you're trying to study for the exam, either. You'll get it next time!

Back