LOUISIANA - RESULTS - APR 2007 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mgoose77

LOUISIANA - RESULTS

Guest mgoose77

I know this is a bit early, but I can't wait to get this ball rolling. The "other" board is now reporting that Louisiana results are now out. I'll report back later! Say a prayer for me. :waitwall:

LA test takers --> GO HOME AND CHECK YOUR MAILBOXES!!!!!

Guest mgoose77

HOLY HIGH HEEL, BATMAN! :waitwall: !!!!! FIRST TIME!!!! :multiplespotting: The wife just called to read the good news!!!!!

:multiplespotting::multiplespotting::multiplespotting::multiplespotting::multiplespotting::multiplespotting:

HOLY HIGH HEEL, BATMAN! :waitwall: !!!!! FIRST TIME!!!! :multiplespotting: The wife just called to read the good news!!!!!

:multiplespotting::multiplespotting::multiplespotting::multiplespotting::multiplespotting::multiplespotting:

Congrats mgoose77, excellent job!!

Guest mgoose77

Thanks Ritchie503, JR, & umjeffr !!!

Edited by mgoose77

Congrats to both of ya!!!!!!!!

Guest mgoose77

Thanks DV! Although, we might need to work on our LA representation on EB.com. I know there were more than 2 test takers at the River Center this past April . . . and they definitely don't know what they are missing on EB.com!

Thanks DV! Although, we might need to work on our LA representation on EB.com. I know there were more than 2 test takers at the River Center this past April . . . and they definitely don't know what they are missing on EB.com!

Yes, I too was there at the River Center taken the SE II exam, but I have yet to recieve my results.

Guest mgoose77

Any word on how long it takes LAPELS to update the online system . . . or how long it takes them to follow up after the results are received? I'm itching to order my stamp. ;)

bump

Guest EdinNO

mgoose and other fellow Lousianians,

CONGRATS!

I made it through last year at this time. If I remeber correctly, it took about another month or two to get my certificate and be added to the LAPELS site.

Wherabouts in "da boot" are y'all located? I'm in Mandeville.

Ed

Guest mgoose77

Thanks for the info Ed; I'm located in good ole Lafayette.

Small world . . . I've got a podna (sp?) in Mandeville.

Guest EdinNO

Hey mgoose,

Another coincidence: I work in a round 'bout sort of way for ULL. So I'm in and out of Lafayette usually at least once a month. I was there today as a matter of fact.

Ed

Guest Tiger

Ed,

I am in Baton Rouge. Born and raised here, and I bleed some serious purple and gold. Geaux Tigers!

mgoose - I got an email letter with my license number yesterday and I went back and checked and the website list had been updated with my name and license number. However, I checked for one of my friend's names, and his wasn't listed (but I know he passed). Maybe they are going alphabetically? I am near the beginning of the list so maybe that's why.

Guest mgoose77

cmp & LXZ: Thanks!

Tiger: I haven't rec'd any mail from LAPELS (yet) . . . but the online system has been updated and my name now appears on the list of registered individuals. A friend of mine (last name starts with "F") has also been added and my last name starts with "G" . . . if that matters. And, I've ordered my stamp!!!!! WooHoo!

Ed: Good deal man . . . lots of good places to visit over here, especially for good eatin'. Stay safe in your travels and take it easy.

Sign in to follow this