GA results are out! - Page 3 - OCT 2018 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
ATL_trafficENGINEER

GA results are out!

In the meantime I only can see the forum of other states being happy with their results. Man... by the time we receive the results in the peach state  the other states will be celebrating the results of the April 2019 PE

SOS website License Search is working for me now... I do not have a change in license type... 😱

Edited by chaserB
same number of people have new PE license numbers soooooooo maybe they will get to work adding tomorrow????
  • Sad 1

My wife called them earlier today because she was tired of me complaining. Apparently their whole system was down for most of the day.  I got the impression they couldn't do anything today.  I still cannot access their site in chrome but can using firefox. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, AChris said:

1637188126_GAlicense.PNG.0fee880457483316da008788a8545924.PNG

My license page updated showing PE license. Still no result from NCEES tho..

It looks like you are one of the lucky 35 that had their name added on Wednesday.  I checked this morning and no additional license numbers have been issued today.  The last number issued is PE043993.

They are adding new licenses again on the website.  I'm nervous to post this information in fear that we crash it again trying to gather information.

The next questions are.....

• Will they finish adding names before they send the email? 
  • If they are waiting until all names are added, how many will be added? 
  • Will the individual that is adding them finish today?
  • If we can calculate the rate they are being added and guess the number of exam takers then we can apply the pass rate to get a reference number of how many licenses should be added. With that info we could determine if they should finish today.
  • As of 10:30 - the last license number added is PE044001
Edited by Atl_transportation
add info
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Atl_transportation said:

They are adding new licenses again on the website.  I'm nervous to post this information in fear that we crash it again trying to gather information.

• If we can calculate the rate they are being added and guess the number of exam takers then we can apply the pass rate to get a reference number of how many licenses should be added. With that info we could determine if they should finish today.
  • I think they will finish uploading the names before they release results
  • My guess is that at least 200 people presented the PE. If we use the average pass rate of 65% that gives about 130 names to be uploaded. They are half way
  • At the rate they are uploading the names I don't think they will finish today. Likely we'll have official confirmation next week
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Some of thise names could be out of state commity licenses.

I don't think they are.  If you click on the individual it says it was issued by examination.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Atl_transportation said:

I don't think they are.  If you click on the individual it says it was issued by examination.  

I didn't realize Georgia gave that level of detail in the license lookup. 

A little OT, how many exams sites were in Georgia?

14 minutes ago, Atl_transportation said:

1 site - Macon

That's it?! Nothing in Atlanta? I guess they just wanted to put it in the geographic middle of the state?

And roughly 200 takers? I would hope they would have a general release COB today. Monday at the latest.

32 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

That's it?! Nothing in Atlanta? I guess they just wanted to put it in the geographic middle of the state?

And roughly 200 takers? I would hope they would have a general release COB today. Monday at the latest.

Apparently they used to alternate between ATL and Macon but more recently it's been solely at a shriner's temple in Macon. Sucks because 75% of the people that take it are from the ATL metro area, but I guess Macon needs a little tourism boost twice a year haha. :facepalm:

2 hours ago, Atl_transportation said:

1 hour ago, RAC said:
  • I think they will finish uploading the names before they release results
  • My guess is that at least 200 people presented the PE. If we use the average pass rate of 65% that gives about 130 names to be uploaded. They are half way
  • At the rate they are uploading the names I don't think they will finish today. Likely we'll have official confirmation next week

Update: It is 12:45 and no new licenses have been issued.

13 minutes ago, Atl_transportation said:

Update: It is 12:45 and no new licenses have been issued.

I know...I am unsure what is going on but I don't think they will release the results today. Frankly, I don't understand why so much suspense to release the results. All other states are done. 😔

2 minutes ago, RAC said:

I know...I am unsure what is going on but I don't think they will release the results today. Frankly, I don't understand why so much suspense to release the results. All other states are done. 😔

Not NJ. But I can understand your anxiety and pain. Coz I am from NJ.

6 hours ago, ATL_trafficENGINEER said:

Sitting back and watching @Atl_transportation slowly lose his mind from my office 20 feet away is quite entertaining :laugh:

Seriously...  I'm losing my mind here too. Just tell me I failed already so I can move on....

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 12/6/2018 at 10:29 PM, AChris said:

1637188126_GAlicense.PNG.0fee880457483316da008788a8545924.PNG

My license page updated showing PE license. Still no result from NCEES tho..

Which test did you take?