California Results - Page 4 - OCT 2018 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
engrTunis88

California Results

1 minute ago, Baba_PE said:

I am also giving up on the results for today

So I just got off the phone with the CA office (finally got a hold of somebody). The lady said they are working on the Land Surveyors first and sending those out now. She said she doesn't know for sure if they will get to the the PE results by today but tomorrow is more likely

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • fudgey 1

photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
1 minute ago, Rasha said:

So I just got off the phone with the CA office (finally got a hold of somebody). The lady said they are working on the Land Surveyors first and sending those out now. She said she doesn't know for sure if they will get to the the PE results by today but tomorrow is more likely

aww man. it would have been great to get the results today, just cause the nerves are wrecking me. but thanks for calling in and getting that update. a relief to know that tomorrow will be the last ultimate day to see our results!! good luck everyone.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Stardust said:

why don't they work on the engineers first is the real issue here -_-

Sooner or later we will all find out. I say that as I sweat profusely and haven't been able to eat all day and will probably not be able to sleep tonight. But this is fine. Everything is fine 🙃

Edited by Rasha
  • Like 2

Sitting here thinking we have plenty of work hours in the day left in CA, just hit me NCEES has to release them after getting approval and they're East Coast 😔

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, NoTide said:

9RWwBaV.pngSo looking into the slowest releases I stumbled upon this possibility 😅

I remember this year. It was TORTURE.

But this was also when CA still had to tie in the results of the state seismic and surveying exams to those for whom it applied before releasing the PE exam results to everyone (civils and others, as well). So I wouldn't expect it to be this long this year...

I do buy that they're going through the PLS exams first.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, leggo PE said:

I remember this year. It was TORTURE.

But this was also when CA still had to tie in the results of the state seismic and surveying exams to those for whom it applied before releasing the PE exam results to everyone (civils and others, as well). So I wouldn't expect it to be this long this year...

I do buy that they're going through the LS exams first.

Well when I spoke to the lady on the phone, she said a memo went out to everyone on the board and the results will be released this week for sure and not next week. They just don't know when exactly because they have a lot of data to go through apparently. Try calling the board and immediately pressing 0 to be transferred to the front desk and that's what she will tell you

Edited by Rasha

I slacked off a lot today and I am going to log off so that I get some work done and not get fired lol. Good luck everyone. If you no longer see me posting, that probably meant I failed and spiraled into depression

49 minutes ago, Rasha said:

I slacked off a lot today and I am going to log off so that I get some work done and not get fired lol. Good luck everyone. If you no longer see me posting, that probably meant I failed and spiraled into depression

There's always retakes.

1 hour ago, Rasha said:

Well when I spoke to the lady on the phone, she said a memo went out to everyone on the board and the results will be released this week for sure and not next week. They just don't know when exactly because they have a lot of data to go through apparently. Try calling the board and immediately pressing 0 to be transferred to the front desk and that's what she will tell you

FFA5B144-E752-4045-998D-B29EDAA5D23A.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Scores are out. Didn't pass.. man I thought this was the time.. I felt I did good.. 😪😪

• Sad 1

did it after 3 attempts on civil/structural.. granted, I didn't study right (just tried to do "enough") before..

if you have the basics and PUT IN THE TIME UP FRONT for SERIOUS studying, you WILL pass!

• Like 3

Just saw the email which came at 5.19 am CALIFORNIA TIME. I am surprised i didnt check it earlier, i have been awake since 4 am ;)

THANKS TO THE ONE GOD, i PASSED !!! and its a BLESSED DAY and RAINING Heavily by the COAST!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Electrical786 said:

Just saw the email which came at 5.19 am CALIFORNIA TIME. I am surprised i didnt check it earlier, i have been awake since 4 am ;)

THANKS TO THE ONE GOD, i PASSED !!! and its a BLESSED DAY and RAINING Heavily by the COAST!

Congrats to you!! I failed... second attempt, now third try upcoming in April 😫

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Passed! I would highly recommend EET online coarse as without it I do not think I would have passed! Samir and Dr Nazrul are the man!

Edited by Tokka
  • Like 1

I failed...I am honestly surprised. I felt like I did better than last time but my average score was actually lower and now I don't think I can handle failing a third time. How can I pass the PE structural? what do I need to do right?

Good luck all!

Question relevant for those who passed (or have passed previously but since the switch to CBT) - how long does it take CA to approve the application?  Looks like if it gets approved before 12/31 you're allowed to take state specific exams in Quarter 1 as opposed to waiting another 3 months. 

I'm wondering if it's worth rushing transcript delivery, asking references to fill out forms quickly, etc. to try to get the application approved before the end of the year, or if it's unlikely to get approved before the holidays and I should just take my time.

Guess I probably should have worked on this before now but I wasn't really expecting to pass so I didn't want to bother anyone unnecessarily...