Colorado Results!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wildfire, where is that screen shot from? Your NCEES account? 

I called DORA and they stated that I will find out via email, so I am confused as to what is the fastest way to get confirmation.

Not helping matters is DORA's lack of responsive communication / availability.

Hey Monty, looks like we are both in CO!

RB, lol.

Sorry for the apparently ignorant question, but is this DORA site one that you privately access through an account, or public facing?

I'm onto the DORA site when I get back to the office this afternoon.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Chiidog. On my way back to office to find account info, login and perpetually refresh, haha

You can publicly search for active and lapsed licenses, but anything pending is behind your username and password. 

Ah CDORA. The department of "We would really prefer if you email us" . When you do email them you get vaguely written answers with misspelled words and copy/paste answers. MY EIT application still says pending even though I just took the PE. 

Wildfire, where is that screen shot from? Your NCEES account? 

I called DORA and they stated that I will find out via email, so I am confused as to what is the fastest way to get confirmation.

Not helping matters is DORA's lack of responsive communication / availability.

Hey Monty, looks like we are both in CO!
If I remember correctly I believe it was the NCEES site that showed I passed first last December 2017. I was hitting the refresh button so many times I think I saw the results on the NCEES site before I got the notification email

Check the previous exam threads on here. Looks like April they released same day. Last October it was the 2nd day.

Screenshot is from my DORA status page from yesterday. I've tried calling the DORA number and the CS rep I got had no idea what I was talking about. I also tried to call the licensing office directly but it went to voicemail.

Anxious.

Teab,

Did Colorado post the same day that most other states posted? Or did they post later?
Last year they were one day behind most of the other states. But there have been years where they are on the majority based on other release maps I have seen. 

Screenshot is from my DORA status page from yesterday. I've tried calling the DORA number and the CS rep I got had no idea what I was talking about. I also tried to call the licensing office directly but it went to voicemail.

Anxious.
Same here. Rep said I had to talk to NCEES. 

Anxious.
Wait for the email calling isn't going to get them any faster. But by no means is DORA my favoraite entity so by all means if it makes you feel better ring their phone off the hook. 

giphy.gif

Back