if you are having posting issues let me know

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
I was trying to set up some anti spamming mines today and may have fragged a few hundred of you in the database in the process - if you have issues posting, or cant see forums like shoot the breeze let me know

thanks and sorry about the trouble!

RG

I guess I’ll stop spamming out of protest until I get my ability to give out reactions back

In all seriousness, I seem to have lost my ability to give out reactions. 

Sorry my day job is acting up - will get to it //content.invisioncic.com/r86644/emoticons/default_wink.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been getting a daily maximum post limit. When I’ve tried to post, if I post more than let’s say 10 times a day it says I have reached my maximum number of posts and won’t let me post anymore. Is this normal?

I was trying to set up some anti spamming mines today and may have fragged a few hundred of you in the database in the process - if you have issues posting, or cant see forums like shoot the breeze let me know

thanks and sorry about the trouble!

RG
I can't send messages or like posts....this is not good...prime trolling time is here...

I seem to have my abilities back...could it be I got zapped by the spam filter because of the spam thread where I would post for about two pages

so what I tried to do was create a new member group "Jr Members" and basically only allow them basic abilities until they had 20 posts (to keep the late night spamming down) - so I did a hard move of everyone who was over 20 posts into the "new" member category and just didn't hit all the right buttons when I did this so I apologize for it -

so what I tried to do was create a new member group "Jr Members" and basically only allow them basic abilities until they had 20 posts (to keep the late night spamming down) - so I did a hard move of everyone who was over 20 posts into the "new" member category and just didn't hit all the right buttons when I did this so I apologize for it -
Can "Jr Members" create a new thread? It may be important in the coming days when people join to post that their state just released.

yes - Also I figured this wasn't the best time to enact new 'stuff' so I just made it where people can post unlimited again and I will revisit this once the results are out and gone and we settle down a bit.. bad timing on my part.

Back