Oct. 2018 PE Exam Results will come out ------ - Page 46 - OCT 2018 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Johnson123

Oct. 2018 PE Exam Results will come out ------

Someone I took the exam with in GA said that some of his colleagues were able to check their status on the secretary of state's website and see where they passed.  Both of their last name's start with B.  Both of our results still stay pending... My last name starts with M.

I still have no email from NCEES.

Any ways to find out in Florida? When I search my name under Licensee Search I just have "eligible for exam", which was posted once all my docs were provided for the test.

1 minute ago, degausser22 said:

Any ways to find out in Florida? When I search my name under Licensee Search I just have "eligible for exam", which was posted once all my docs were provided for the test.

I have my email and NCEES account open. Doesn’t look like Florida is in yet. 

Just now, Rasha said:

So I just got off the phone with the CA office (finally got a hold of somebody). The lady said they are working on the Land Surveyors first and sending those out now. She said she doesn't know for sure if they will get to the the PE results by today but tomorrow is more likely

Thank you for the update, Rasha!!!

2 minutes ago, degausser22 said:

Just wait for the email

2 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Just wait for the email

Or you could sit at your computer and violently press F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

pyFY72V.gif 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, MassEngHole15415 said:

Anybody else from MA seeing this on PCS and does anyone know if it actually mean anything about your results?

PCS.JPG

Hey MassEngHole my PCS page has shown the same thing since before I took the exam, so I wouldn't count on that just yet.

10 minutes ago, bmac9927 said:

Hey MassEngHole my PCS page has shown the same thing since before I took the exam, so I wouldn't count on that just yet.

Are you sure?

2 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Are you sure?

Yeah, I remember thinking it was odd. As soon as I got approved to sit for the exam, my PCS homepage showed "Passing PE Exam" as checked off. I don't have a screenshot from before today as proof but I can show you that mine looks the same. Note that it still says "Status Pending" below.

1576791258_PCSCapture.JPG.b3d845366b1f9363dd46002c2aa65751.JPG

1 minute ago, Simmerdown81 said:

Mine says this in Mass...

image.png.34f71a71c286a5358e0c0c313c065fee.png

So I have talked to a few people at my company and at others and I would just wait it out for now until we hear from NCEES. People are seeing different things on the PCS account for both the current PE exam and past FE exams (which we all passed). Doesn't seem to be rhyme or reason as to why at this point. 

So Missouri just allowed NCEES to post at 4:45 EST, but NCEES hasn't updated results yet. Think they will do that after 5 EST? Or do I have to wait for tomorrow?

I contacted Florida PE Board and they said the following: "We must review the records for errors before we can approve the release of grades. We are working on them now. You will be notified as soon as we complete our review." 

So probably tomorrow...

Here''s April's Mass thread

And there's another thread or two (both Mass specific and general release) with more datapoint. Mass's system is weird.

5 minutes ago, BigPig3 said:

So Missouri just allowed NCEES to post at 4:45 EST, but NCEES hasn't updated results yet. Think they will do that after 5 EST? Or do I have to wait for tomorrow?

most likely today

3 minutes ago, Ben Quincy said:

Does NCEES release the scores past 5PM Eastern Time? In other words, are Californians probably not going to get the results today?

CA already have the results from NCEES. I called and confirmed. But CA is not releasing the results to us yet because they are going through the land surveyor's first (or at least that is what they told me)