Oct. 2018 PE Exam Results will come out ------ - Page 17 - OCT 2018 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Johnson123

Oct. 2018 PE Exam Results will come out ------

If results can be reasonably expected around this time, how come NCEES doesn't just say that the results will be released 5-10 weeks after the exam date rather than the 8-10 weeks?

Edited by PEprepping

2 minutes ago, PEprepping said:

If results can be reasonably expected around this time, how come NCEES doesn't just say that the results will be released 5-10 weeks after the exam date rather than the 8-10 weeks?

They go by the worst case scenario. I think they specify 'within' 8-10 weeks, which kind of make sense.

3 minutes ago, PEprepping said:

They want that sweet sweet overhead.  Rather it come out in 5 weeks, to everyone's surprise, than have it delayed and they can go, "Well, the website says..."

Plus, when the exams were first given it really did take that long.  Now with CBT becoming the norm, they just want to wait to only change the website one time.  😁

Long time human, first time poster.

Just wanted to say, that I wish I had found this board prior to taking my exam -_-

You guys seem like good peeps! I too will share in commiserations with you all as we await the results to this horrible horrible exam

*shudders reminiscing about all the studying that ate up life*

1 minute ago, 5 to 9 said:

Long time human, first time poster.

Just wanted to say, that I wish I had found this board prior to taking my exam -_-

You guys seem like good peeps! I too will share in commiserations with you all as we await the results to this horrible horrible exam

*shudders reminiscing about all the studying that ate up life*

I found this forum the day before my first test attempt, when I was googling, "Studied X amount of hours, enough to pass the PE?"

(Clearly it wasn't).

• Like 1

Just now, Johnson123 said:

I CAN NOT BE CIVIL for waiting another day.   I need my Civil PE result. 

It's not coming out today.  

1 minute ago, txjennah said:

I found this forum the day before my first test attempt, when I was googling, "Studied X amount of hours, enough to pass the PE?"

(Clearly it wasn't).

Hope this time is the charm for you!

1 minute ago, 5 to 9 said:

Hope this time is the charm for you!

Thanks, best of luck to you too! Unfortunately I think I still have another test attempt in me, but let's see how generous Santa is gonna be this year.

3 minutes ago, Johnson123 said:

I CAN NOT BE CIVIL for waiting another day.   I need my Civil PE result. 

HA.  It's a pun!  I love it!

Just now, txjennah said:

Thanks, best of luck to you too! Unfortunately I think I still have another test attempt in me, but let's see how generous Santa is gonna be this year.

Santa says you pass!!!!

Hey guys,

Let’s make it clear for you for the result. According to the last 4 years statistics, result will be released after 5 weeks. But when?

For April exam, it will released at 10 a.m. PT – Thursday.

For October exam, it will be released at 11 a.m. PT – Tuesday.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, txjennah said:

(Clearly it wasn't).

Its weired that no one uses the chatbox in NECCS and falls in love with some representatives... ฅ( ̳• ◡ • ̳)ฅ

• Like 1

It will be a good laugh if one is repeatedly hitting f5 on the dashboard anxiously waiting to get the results then to suddenly see the result of FAIL in bright red.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • fudgey 1

1 minute ago, Johnson123 said:

txjennah, Looks like TX state release on Dec. 24th.   lol.  

Haha woooo, my brother's birthday!  

1 minute ago, Mr. Zane said:

Its weired that no one uses the chatbox in NECCS and falls in love with some representatives... ฅ( ̳• ◡ • ̳)ฅ

Yeah someone already did and results aren't coming out today :)

5 minutes ago, txjennah said:

It's not coming out today.  

seems like most people are saying this now.. depressing

• Haha 1

Just now, RadioBox said:

It will be a good laugh if one is repeatedly hitting f5 on the dashboard anxiously waiting to get the results then to suddenly see the result of FAIL in bright red.

it's happened before

Just now, chart94 said:

seems like most people are saying this now.. depressing

Yeah. It sucks but at least I can get through today without dissolving into a puddle of tears when I see the result.

I called My state's Engineering Board ( Wyoming ...I know you are wondering if Wyoming actually Exist lol )  and they haven't heard from NCEES Yet. 

Time to wait Results Patiently :) ..ahh Torture

Guys, don't excessively be on this page and NCEES ------ be aware of the annoying IT folks reporting to your boss as one of the other slackers

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, eseket said:

I called My state's Engineering Board ( Wyoming ...I know you are wondering if Wyoming actually Exist lol )  and they haven't heard from NCEES Yet. 

Time to wait Results Patiently :) ..ahh Torture

You should visit the board, i did last time even thought i knew i wont get anything, so i took a pencil from the front desk...(๑`・ᴗ・´๑)