Oct. 2018 PE Exam Results will come out ------

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The average wait time for October over the last 8 years is 45 days which means December 10. I didn't account in the regressive nature of the NCEES.

The average wait time for October over the last 8 years is 45 days which means December 10. I didn't account in the regressive nature of the NCEES.
The results have been quicker since the FE became computer based (before, the FE was administered the day after the PE so it would take them longer to go through ALL the PE and FE exams).  If you look at the release dates since 2015, the test results should come out as early as 11/29 or as late as 12/6.

Last edited by a moderator:
The results have been quicker since the FE became computer based (before, the FE was administered the day after the PE so it would take them longer to go through ALL the PE and FE exams).  If you look at the release dates since 2015, the test results should come out as early as 11/29 or as late as 12/6.
You raise a good point about interference from the FE exam. No one else had realized that.

With that said, it won't come out before Nov 30. Fire Protection cut score meeting runs from Nov 28-29.

There is this decadent food trailer in town where it's like fried everything.  If I fail, I will get a meal there to appropriately eat my feelings. And then have my stomach hate me for the next two days.

**** it, if I pass, I should still eat there.

**** IT
I've actually been thinking of treating myself, pass or fail, to something after this all blows over.  But then I realize it's the holidays and every day is filled with more stress.  I'll wait until January to go back to trash eating.

One hundre... wait, it's supposed to be clean eating in January.
WHO TOLD YOU THAT?  January is the start of a new year!  A year of resolutions!  Getting in shape!  And round is a shape!  It means I can finally let loose from wearing office party dresses and relax/show my face with real food!

Back