Any Update on the Results??????????? - Page 2 - Power Exam Sub Forum - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Invisible

Any Update on the Results???????????

10 minutes ago, txjennah said:

Oh the state office won't tell you anything, lol.  When I took the exam for the first time and the results started rolling out, I called them and they STILL wouldn't commit to a release date (it was released later that same day).  

Im sure if you call them every hour of everyday this week they will respond eventually out of annoyance.

32 minutes ago, tpkjr2006 said:

My fiance works overnights as a nurse. I have the same viewpoint lol except i have a PS4.

I still haven't bought Battlefield 5.  Debating whether to get it as a small reward to myself for taking the exam or wait until the results so I won't be tempted to play it in the event I fail lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nashi said:

I called the State office to get a status and they stated that they receive results weeks after NCEES determines results. To me that didn't sound right...they could have just been giving me a generic answer?

Welcome to sub-phase B.

Don't read into it. They gave you a generic answer and meant 'weeks after the test session'.

52 minutes ago, tpkjr2006 said:

Im sure if you call them every hour of everyday this week they will respond eventually out of annoyance.

Stay away from subphase E

Is there a state that is known to provide results sooner?

Thank goodness we don't have much longer.

anxiety is sinking in! it's all happening!

5 hours ago, Nashi said:

Is there a state that is known to provide results sooner?

No.

But in recent years most release on the first day. All but a (usual) few by day 3.

On 11/26/2018 at 4:54 PM, Rawan said:

Hi all,

i did not know there is a chance to get the result these two coming weeks ! 

I thought I literally have to wait for 8 weeks to pass. 

I really wish everyone the best of luck , I am sure all of us prepared for the test, I am not sure if I will pass or not , but one thing for sure : I am proud of myself to pass the FE exam in 2018 and whatever the result is , I am not going to settle until I am a PE. 

Good luck everyone again ! 

I think the real question here is whether or not you received a survey from NCEES directly after taking your exam. :huh:

On 11/27/2018 at 3:48 PM, leggo PE said:

Heya people, there's not a strong (that I've seen) showing of Electricals on the spam board, but I know there are a lot of you hanging out in here.

It's a fun place to come to destress and spam until results are released. Besides, NCEES doesn't release results until the spam board reaches its goal, and there's a way to go. You want your results, right?? Oh, and I should also mention, the more you spam, the more likely you are to pass. That's just how it works.

A structural interloper in the electrical forums! Everyone point and stare!!!! :ohmy:

• Haha 1

@RBHeadge PE have I been punished for trolling? I cant send messages or like posts. Whats going on!?

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, ME_VT_PE said:

@RBHeadge PE have I been punished for trolling? I cant send messages or like posts. Whats going on!?

Probably not. People have been having trouble like this for a few days. Report it here:

On 11/30/2018 at 1:18 PM, a4u2fear said:

simple formulas i had memorized have now escaped me, i hope i don't need them again for the April 19 exam

My 1-1/2 year old was upstairs in my man-cave playing and he got into a stack of old notes I had lying around.  After a while I decided to clean up and throw any old duplicated notes away.  As I was looking at them I realized many of these were practice exam problems I worked out at the library while taking simulated exams.  I also realized I had no clue anymore on how to solve these problems.  My memory of these topics has literally disappeared.  I'm sure if I started studying again I would pick this stuff back up, but it was scary looking at this stuff for the first time in over a month and have no clue what I was looking at lol.

V=IR right? 😂

This waiting is excruciating!! (Side Note: Right now I am feeling a mixture of all the phases and sub-phases)

What a joyful time of the year ☹️

I am back to the forum. Read few posts. Seems like I escaped a nervous Friday last week :D And indeed an anxious week. I mostly guess the results would be out this week. Mostly on 12/7 (just my random guess). This week is going to be anxious for me :D

I had a dream that when the results were announced, NCEES announced there were limited slots available for registered PEs.  They said not enough engineers had retired and they felt there too many in the work force.  Therefore, licenses were on a "first-come, first-serve" basis.  As soon as people found out they passed there was a mad rush to apply for the license.  If you didn't get it, you had to wait until April and re-take it anyway.

• fudgey 1

1 hour ago, MEtoEE said:

I had a dream that when the results were announced, NCEES announced there were limited slots available for registered PEs.  They said not enough engineers had retired and they felt there too many in the work force.  Therefore, licenses were on a "first-come, first-serve" basis.  As soon as people found out they passed there was a mad rush to apply for the license.  If you didn't get it, you had to wait until April and re-take it anyway.

Dont be silly. 

We already know they regulate the cut score (ie. number of new engineer's) based on how the sun falls upon a dial at Stonehenge at a time determined by a D-20 roll.

• Haha 1

I asked on the NCEES chat when can we expect results to be provided, Keisha said we only have the timeframe of 8-10weeks...no change since I asked when we hit 4 weeks from the exam. I expected the generic answer but it was too hard to resist asking again:)

• Haha 1

If you ask a third time though they give you the real answer you are looking for.

its all about persistence!  

• Thanks 1

Haha...I wish. The first time it was Ashlei and then this time it was Keisha..no luck in finding out anything different:) Anybody else hounding NCEES?:)

• Haha 1

You need to "wine and dine" them.  Offer them the world!  

Its all about how you ask, and of course the delivery. 

If you come across as just an another EIT scrub off the street, your never going to get anywhere with them.    

• Like 1

Okay. Now I am not expecting the results to be out until Thursday. So I am signing off the forum now. Will be back here on Wednesday :P