CBT prep - Page 6 - Environmental Exam - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
PEforWin

CBT prep

So advice to others thinking of taking a study course: my company was willing to pay for the online live ppi session this summer. Pros: you can ask questions during lecture, there are homework forums and scheduled office hours, you have access to on demand lectures,  if you fail you get access to an additional 3 months of online lectures. Cons: they require you to waste money on materials you'll never use again, the live lectures are kind of slow, it costs substantially more than the only on demand version. I moved my exam to August 6 in order to take the class. I'll update later on how the class progresses. Tonight is session 2.

I took the CBT Environmental PE exam on June 11, and I still haven't received results. Did anyone else take it around that time, and if so, have you seen results yet?

Update:
Just found out that I passed! I primarily worked through the NCEES practice exam. I also found the videos at the link below to be helpful working through additional problems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHKm4iNu0vE&list=PLhEt0fVgaYTjXqyTG_HI5xiQykBzYJHgo

Edited by jbs-jbs
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Maryam said:

Got the result, I passed. Thank you to all the EB members who shared their exam experience.

Big thanks to @GirlsCanDesign@txjennah PE for your help, advice and support.

AHHHHH oh my gosh, so happy for you @Maryam!!!! Congratulations!

• Like 1