Puerto Rico Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Knight

Silent Guardian
Reaction score
My apologies to my Puertorican brothers and sisters if I gave false hopes with this post.

I just wanted to give you some info. Went thru this 3 times and learned a little about it. Expect your letters between the first week of June and the first week of July. Since it looks like NCEES released the results a couple of days earlier last week of June is a good bet. I got mine for April 06 on July 3rd but I live in Florida. The letter reached P.R. July 5th.

You can call EES but chances are is a waste of time. If you can talk with the girl from our coodinator office she is very good and will give you accurate info. I would call but I think they blocked my number :suicide1: If someone can call and post here that would be good. Don't call before 10:00 AM. They are at Nashville,TN and that is Central Time.

Good Luck!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My conclusions are that our results will be mailed on June 20 and received between June 22 and 26. This applies to all states under PCS-EES.

:party-smiley-048:

A buddy of mine took the April LS exam in PA, a PCS-EES state. He got his results in the mail yesterday, so I assume the PA PE results are also out

I learned, from a trustable source, that Puerto Rico's results are out.

Good Luck to my brothers and sisters at Borinquen Bella, La Perla de Los Mares.

I hope someone from Puerto Rico (PR) give us good news. In my case :Failed:

"Me jodí pal carajo" :hung-037:

Hang in there Indy, I've been there before too, it is a bad feeling, but use that feeling to motivate. You can get it.

Back