October results in EARLY!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want Pennsylvania to somehow get their results early, just to mess with everyone else (did I miss my results getting posted?  Did I fall through the cracks?  Pennsylvania first?  What?)
Hey anythings possible. The Eagles did win the Super Bowl earlier this year.

Please improve your PS skill and get serious with this game from next week...😂
Or at least wait until after Thanksgiving. Doing it now numbs it for later.

Just checked the NCEES website what appears to be an updated news release on the status of paper and pencil test results.  The test results are to be released to State Boards approximately 8 to 10 weeks from October 26th.  Meaning Dec. 21st to Jan. 4th? 

Just checked the NCEES website what appears to be an updated news release on the status of paper and pencil test results.  The test results are to be released to State Boards approximately 8 to 10 weeks from October 26th.  Meaning Dec. 21st to Jan. 4th? 
That was posted back in May. 8 to 10 weeks is what they always say, but it has been as early as 6 weeks and I believe later than 8 to 10 weeks.

Just think, it could be later than that, too.

Back