October 2018 15k SPAM Thread - Page 14 - Games - Engineer Boards
Jump to content
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
RBHeadge PE

October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Depends are you more of a QM or GR guy?

As a mechanical, GR is about the end of my cognitive abilities that's for sure. Hence the headache! As long as it's big and moves slowly, I'm allllll good, sonnn!

Edit: Cool! Surprise ToPs! :bananalama:

Edited by squaretaper PE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My name is Artour Babaevsky. I grow up in smal farm to have make potatos. Father say "Artour, potato harvest is bad. Need you to have play professional Doto in Amerikanski for make money for head-scarf for babushka."I bring honor to komrade and babushka. Sorry for is not have English. Please no cyka pasta coperino pasterino liquidino throwerino.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Hello, everyone! This is one of the weirdest sites: or your money back! We have @knight1fox3, @RBHeadge PE, @squaretaper PE, @matt267 PE,and much, much, more. PM them for questions, comments, complaints and information. Why not click on the EET or PPI ad link to see more? We have halloween and christmas pictures and so more on our spam threadz. Cheese is not a wild thing!!!!!!!!! Now I have decided to go for a world record. I will try to make the longest post ever, made completely out of text! Won't that be fun? I will just type, and type, and never, ever use copy and paste. Wow...I really must be bored. Just goes to show what boredom can do to you. Any way, that's it for now. Wait, no it isn't, I still have to keep going, and going, and going. Because I do. THE REST OF THE STUFF I TYPE WILL BE COMPLETLY IN CAPS JUST BECAUSE I CAN. THAT IS ALL. SEEYA!

 

 

 

 

 

Hi, I'm back. So far this is nowhere near the world record. I think. I don't exactly know where it is...oh, well. I'll just have to do the very best that I can. No one is really coming here, anyway. So it doesn't matter. By the way, PE-exam-answers.org is a worthwhile, community-service organization. The link is to a 100% fake  registration form that you can fill out just for laughs. I can't believe I'm bothering to do this. I have very low expectations for this. Noone ever reads this, I could do this all day long and I still wouldn't have any more lolz. This is just a pointless excursive in spelling errors and grammatical imprecision. May your day be shiney! Yay!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I
do
not
know
where
family
doctors
acquired
illegibly
perplexing
handwriting;
nevertheless,
extraordinary
pharmaceutical
intellectuality,
counterbalancing
indecipherability,
transcendentalizes
intercommunications'
incomprehensibleness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, In/PE/Out said:


Hello, everyone! This is one of the weirdest sites: or your money back! We have @knight1fox3, @RBHeadge PE, @squaretaper PE, @matt267 PE,and much, much, more. PM them for questions, comments, complaints and information. Why not click on the EET or PPI ad link to see more? We have halloween and christmas pictures and so more on our spam threadz. Cheese is not a wild thing!!!!!!!!! Now I have decided to go for a world record. I will try to make the longest post ever, made completely out of text! Won't that be fun? I will just type, and type, and never, ever use copy and paste. Wow...I really must be bored. Just goes to show what boredom can do to you. Any way, that's it for now. Wait, no it isn't, I still have to keep going, and going, and going. Because I do. THE REST OF THE STUFF I TYPE WILL BE COMPLETLY IN CAPS JUST BECAUSE I CAN. THAT IS ALL. SEEYA!

 

 

 

 

 

Hi, I'm back. So far this is nowhere near the world record. I think. I don't exactly know where it is...oh, well. I'll just have to do the very best that I can. No one is really coming here, anyway. So it doesn't matter. By the way, PE-exam-answers.org is a worthwhile, community-service organization. The link is to a 100% fake  registration form that you can fill out just for laughs. I can't believe I'm bothering to do this. I have very low expectations for this. Noone ever reads this, I could do this all day long and I still wouldn't have any more lolz. This is just a pointless excursive in spelling errors and grammatical imprecision. May your day be shiney! Yay!

Wow, not sure i should be grouped with those others.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, matt267 PE said:

Wow, not sure i should be grouped with those others.

You're in a category all your own ;)

opulence__i_has_it_by_renjikuchiki1-d3hn

  • fudgey 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, In/PE/Out said:

No one is really coming here, anyway. So it doesn't matter.

We gotta do a better job plugging this thread. And I think this batch needs it more than previous cycles. I don't think we've seen a group of first-time test takers this skittish since Oct '14.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man you guys are never going to get results with spam activity like this...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Mornin'

wood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ME_VT_PE said:

Man you guys are never going to get results with spam activity like this...

Yeah, theses kids just don't get it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread gives me a headache. Can't keep up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ble_PE said:

This thread gives me a headache. Can't keep up.

There is no keeping up.  Just keep moving forward.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who you callin' kid?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morning!  I just got another email from a regulator pretty much saying I'm stupid! It's a wonderful day, and I am being fed pretty much every minute by my job!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ME_VT_PE said:

Man you guys are never going to get results with spam activity like this...

LOL, what's worse is that most of the spammers are already PEs. Very few test takers in here.

I guess they just don't want their results back yet.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...