October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RBHeadge PE

Nucflash
Reaction score
Back by popular demand.  This is our biannual EB.com spam fest to help with the post-exam stresses. The April 2018 Spam thread barely made it, but people are really excited for SPAM this cycle. I expect that we will fully bounce back. For the n00bs, the goal is to focus less on the exam, how you did or did not do or the results, and more on unwinding here in the StB subforum and getting this thread to 15,000 posts. It's well known that NCESS won't release the results until we've reached the required number of posts. So start spamming!

The rules are as follows:

• No double posts (meaning you may not have consecutive posts). Accidents happen, but at the discretion of the Moderators, your posts could be deleted if it is deemed intentional;
  • Spelling doesn’t count (luckily for me); and
  • Posts must be at least three characters long (and an actual word) or a meme
Winning categories are as follows:

• total post count;
  • total number of top page posts;
  • closest guess to the cut score without going over; and
  • last post to close out the thread (post #15,000), (not reply #15,000)
Winners get bragging rights and may receive a prize. These are the rules for now, but pay attention because they can change at any "TIME". Good luck and happy spamming.

Registration for structural open on 11/29/2018 our results comes before that  so I'll say 11/28/2018

Last edited by a moderator:
@RBHeadge PE closest to the cut off score by discipline? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back