RESULTS!!! - Page 5 - Anything about the PE Exam - Engineer Boards
Jump to content
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
ME_VT_PE

RESULTS!!!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ME_VT_PE said:

Last April it was one guy from Alabama. Somehow he got his results 12 hours before anyone else and people were on him hard!

Alabama was less than 30 min ahead of everyone else. Iowa just before 10est, then Kentucky and Michigan at 1006. I had the timestamps posted in the map thread.

Alabama has been the first to release for a few cycles now. Maybe it has something to do with them being first alphabetically?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
3 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Alabama was less than 30 min ahead of everyone else. Iowa just before 10est, then Kentucky and Michigan at 1006. I had the timestamps posted in the map thread.

Alabama has been the first to release for a few cycles now. Maybe it has something to do with them being first alphabetically?

They probably have the best response percentage on the NCEES survey...

and are awarded first exam results release...

Edited by ME_VT_PE
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ME_VT_PE said:

They probably have the best response percentage on the NCEES survey...

and are awarded first exam results release...

God, I love this site.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NikR said:

This thread was an emotional roller coaster.

You ain't seen nothin yet

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, NikR said:

This thread was an emotional roller coaster.

The wait gets so much worse all on its own as time progresses.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, NikR said:

This thread was an emotional roller coaster.

Hilarious!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 2:36 PM, Nicoletta said:

Lol this has to be a troll post

I heard the same thing on this board and another engineering site - although I don't know of anyone actually confirming that.  Where is the NCEES member when we need a better opinion?

Based upon the April result, my guess is that most everyone will hear on December 5th or 6th. 

As you all probably know, it will be an Email from NCEES to go and login to your NCEES account and see the results.  I've heard they need to get the individual States to approve the results for their examinees, so they ten to be spread out over a week or two, with a large number of States releasing on the same day during the 6th week.

I am hopeful all of you see PE Pass.JPG

Edited by NY-Computer-Engineer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, NY-Computer-Engineer said:

I heard the same thing on this board and another engineering site - although I don't know of anyone actually confirming that.  Where is the NCEES member when we need a better opinion?

@EB NCEES REP

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, NY-Computer-Engineer said:

I heard the same thing on this board and another engineering site - although I don't know of anyone actually confirming that.  Where is the NCEES member when we need a better opinion?

Based upon the April result, my guess is that most everyone will hear on December 5th or 6th. 

As you all probably know, it will be an Email from NCEES to go and login to your NCEES account and see the results.  I've heard they need to get the individual States to approve the results for their examinees, so they ten to be spread out over a week or two, with a large number of States releasing on the same day during the 6th week.

I am hopeful all of you see PE Pass.JPG

When I took the PE exam in October 2017, I got my result during the week of December 5th. It will probably be around the same time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to sub-phase C.

All I can say with certainty is that the results won't come out before Nov 30th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Looks like the results will be delayed past January for sure. We were already down to 2 scantron machines and the good one broke today.

And since examiniees don’t want to pay additional fees we don’t have the funds to replace it until next years budget..

If only we had all that money back we spent on those pencils:(

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EB NCEES REP said:

Looks like the results will be delayed past January for sure. We were already down to 2 scantron machines and the good one broke today.

And since examiniees don’t want to pay additional fees we don’t have the funds to replace it until next years budget..

If only we had all that money back we spent on those pencils:(

Shall I start a gofundme to raise some funds for repairs or replacement of the non-operational scantron machine?  I haven’t yet contacted an official Scantron (R) representative for quotes on repairs or new machines, so I don’t know what amount to set for a goal 

 

/s

Edited by In/PE/Out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, EB NCEES REP said:

Looks like the results will be delayed past January for sure. We were already down to 2 scantron machines and the good one broke today.

And since examiniees don’t want to pay additional fees we don’t have the funds to replace it until next years budget..

If only we had all that money back we spent on those pencils:(

That sucks. Hope you guys get your sh!t together soon.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, In/PE/Out said:

Shall I start a gofundme to raise some funds for repairs or replacement of the non-operational scantron machine?  I haven’t yet contacted an official Scantron (R) representative for quotes on repairs or new machines, so I don’t know what amount to set for a goal 

/s

No, for this exam cycle, results will be distributed via Zoltar...

giphy.gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, knight1fox3 said:

No, for this exam cycle, results will be distributed via Zoltar...

 

Praise be to Zoltar!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Invisible said:

December 7th is when we gonna get the results

giphy.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so we're all still getting tattoos when we pass right?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vee043324 said:

so we're all still getting tattoos when we pass right?

We gonna get tathrees and tafours this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Invisible said:

And guys. Heard there is going to be no cut score for this year. Is it true?

It's true! The cut score is no more.

This year NCEES officially refers to it as the passing threshold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...