All the P.E.'s in my office

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

rleon82

Maybe there is secret club that the rest of us wunna-bees do not know about. All the current P.E.'s are meeting somewhere in Caribean laughing at the rest of us.

****, my boss, a PE is out of town too!

I think he was going to Virginia though.

What are y'all talking about? :dunno:

Everyone's out of our office too...but they all are in San Antonio for AWWA ACE Conference having fun ;)

Hah, I am not a PE, but 3 PE's work for me..

They are still here though......

They are also from India if that matters :BK:

Last edited by a moderator:
:lmao:

I love that comment Ed.

I scared the $h!t out of my wife with that.

After the wonderful "Twilight Zone" the movie, we were on a dark road with trees hanging over it. We were lost.

I said, "Honey, how do you know it's really me". Man she burst into tears. I immediately started apologizing, all the way home.

She didn't trust me the rest of the night.

I'm lucky she didn't take a baseball bat to me while I slept. :true:

:lmao:

VT,Are you sure its really him?  :unsure:

Ed
Maybe he's not really there. I haven't seen much of him. And his phone has been lit up all day.

Maybe he just recorded some idle conversation that's looping in his office, took his phone off the hook, and skipped town.

"Yeah, hello...uh huh...we should have those plans ready by the end of the week...Permit!? What permit?...Ooh, Tuesday is bad for me..."

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: Nice Kipper!

When was that movie out? I never really watched the show very much, but I did see two episodes that are still with me. Man, they were freaky!

Was the movie black and white?

Ed

About 1983, I saw it on TV in 1986. It was in color. Had Dan Akroid in it.

"Wan't to see something really scary".

The TV episodes were black and white.

The only PE in my office is out today and tomorrow. Conference in Austin, TX...so he said.

Man that's freakin' weird. Where are they all going?

I'm starting a new job in a couple of weeks. I thought about calling my new boss (a PE) to see if the body snatchers got him too! :eek:

Ed

Back