OCTOBER 18 TRANSPORTATION

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOKOMO777

Reaction score
What did you think about the AM and Transportation portion without getting into the specifics?

AM was tough, but PM was okay. Too many guesses in the morning.
Mine was the opposite. I guessed about 12 questions in the PM and around 7-8 for the AM. I felt much better this time around compare to the 1st time from last Oct. I am not looking forward to taking it again for the 3rd time.

That’s pretty good, considering one should get 28 in both sessions! I’ve started reorganizing my AM material just in case I have to do it again. 🙄

I guessed on 12 questions in the PM, and around 10 for the the morning.  I struggled with the way some of the questions were worded.  I switched to the Transportation Exam from Construction.  Overall felt better but still not feeling that confident about it....Not going to worry about it until the results come out...

I guessed on 12 questions in the PM, and around 10 for the the morning.  I struggled with the way some of the questions were worded.  I switched to the Transportation Exam from Construction.  Overall felt better but still not feeling that confident about it....Not going to worry about it until the results come out...
I too switched from WRE to Transportation. Overall I felt better leaving the exam compare to last October. I hope for the best when the result is release in December.

I am hoping to pass this go. A lot of hard work (as always) will pay off one of these times.  I have taken transportation each time. May try water resources if this doesn’t pan out. The morning wasn’t too bad but the afternoon was brutal.

Back